Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: Chapter 44 OOC

1. Default Chapter 44 OOC

Still waiting on althir, Walden and sully?

its not abandonment. But hey if you or them choose to see it that way... then so be it.

I see it as survival instinct.... I am reacting the exact way I would react in an actual Riot. I should know.... I've been in one. And yes... I got the fuck out of there. Now don't get me wrong it wasn't a riot where police fired guns or anything.... more of a sports riot, but the feeling of oppressiveness and violence was real.... So take from that what you will I guess.
    Never argue with a Dragon, for you are crunchy, and taste good with ketchup

Neutrally aligned Hildegard will not be offended by any party members choice or indecision. With only a moment to decide and insufficient information, we are all likely to have guessed wrong. It is a best guess. No time to think.

Blog Entries

Can't say that Walden has enough knowledge to make a decision, so he's following the lead of the only folks he knows and trusts.

5. Default

Sorry guys. Work was crazy the last week or so and this was the one game I really needed to catch up on. Now that the winter festival is concluding, Iíll try to be more active. Will read the ceremony thread next and post sullyís actions.

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516