Thread: LFG 5e, PbP (but willing to learn a new system if needed)

1. Default LFG 5e, PbP (but willing to learn a new system if needed)

Hail and well met!

I'm a relatively new player looking to join a game (PbP works best because my schedule is inconsistent so anything live might be difficult). I played in a couple of games under another account (that I can't seem to remember the password to) a little over a year ago, but those gradually fell apart after a month or so. My schedule has been relatively empty since I was accepted into college in December, so I'm looking to get involved again.

I'm a huge fan of fantasy and sci-fi (just tore through the Kingkiller Chronicles and am reading Watchmen right now), and obsessively listen to actual play podcasts like The Adventure Zone (and more recently Friends at the Table).

It seems like people on this website have mostly settled into existing games recently, and I'd be happy to join one of those if anyone has an open spot. I currently only know how to play 5e, but am looking to play more RPGs and am willing to learn a new system.

As I mentioned earlier my schedule can be pretty inconsistent so PbP works best, unless there is a similar method I don't know about that doesn't require me to play live.

Let me know if you have anything available!

Default LFG 5e, PbP (but willing to learn a new system if needed)

Mmm, Watchmen. One of the greatest graphic novels of all time. A masterpiece. I need to read it again.

Come join us on Discord!

3. Default

It's incredible so far. I finally understand why everyone is so obsessed with it.

Default LFG 5e, PbP (but willing to learn a new system if needed)

Every time you read it and look at the art - the the stuff happening in the background of the scenes - you will notice more side stories playing out.

Come join us on Discord!

Blog Entries

if you can post at least once a day I have a game you can join, we move pretty quick though. PM me and let me know!

6. Default

Sleepius, thanks for the offer! Any idea how long the spot will be open? I'm applying to the Waterdeep game that's looking for players right now and am reluctant to take on more than one game immediately (I'd rather take one at a time and see if I feel like it's going to be too difficult to play more).

Blog Entries

just let me know. My game is only three players.