Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Chapter 42.5 Questioning Bisorin

Althir nodded, "I wonder if we can piece together possible libraries that might have information about the text?"

"How can help?" Hildegard asks. "Also, is there something we can do with the rings?"

Althir replied, "Does your temple have a library? As to the rings we have non-magical rings that need research. The rings we have are: this gold ring of Keres Scarn of the Scarn clan of the dwarro. The second is this adamantine ring of Ghorinn of Nevelkar. The third is my father's ring. Although until now I hadn't thought that it might have a clue to the identify of the woman who accepted me as her own. The fourth is an eridani mithril ring owned by Toris the Sly. The fifth ring made of silver is a merchant guild ring of the Scriveners engraved with the name Arin Albright. The last is a platinum ring of Bisorin Goodwick. Perhaps, we need to dig deeper into the rings."

"Of what metal is your father's ring?" Hildegard asks.

Hildegard adds,"The library in the temple may be very narrow in its repertoire of lore. Still, it will be worth a try. Likely I would be permitted to do so."

6. Default

With the Winter festival arriving, talk with Bisorin would have to take place some time later.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678