Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Londinium Infernum (PbP)

1. Default

Introducing (hopefully) Carruth a Catfolk Monk who has followed the scent of danger and magic to London where he is ready to face whatever comes his way.

https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1829449

Let me know if the sheet needs work, it probably does. Haven't done equipment yet, waiting to see what I need to fix first.

Thanks

Blog Entries

Well.. I would start with removing all the weapons you can use. Usually it says you can you simple, martial weapons and then all those are involved. Mnks are special so check what weapons he can use and still gain some of his effects
    Second thing I would do is mark 'racial traits' write down everything you get from the race you choose. Then when that is done write down 'feats' and what lvl you gain them. That's for an easy check what you picked and when you did.. Mnk Don usually need lots of gear.. But if you check with our dear dm. Maybe you can get a hold of some cloth for your hands that make them count as silver then later magical.
    And you still have 10 more ranks of skills to put out
    Last edited by Krivak; 02-13-2019 at 12:30 PM.

Blog Entries

Welcome to the game, newbies! And it is so cool of you to help out and send everyone good vibes, Krivak. Nice to meet you!

4. Default

Alright, I have most of the crunch done. Just need to pick an animal companion and then some teamwork feats. (and make a sheet for said companion.) What I'm not seeing is a set of guidelines for picking an animal companion. Personally interested in a wolf, but I figure I should check to make sure I'm not just being dumb and missing something obvious. Fluff stuff shouldn't take long to get done as I'm more or less transferring one of my 5e characters into pathfinder mechanics.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sleepy_Tenor View Post
    Alright, I have most of the crunch done. Just need to pick an animal companion and then some teamwork feats. (and make a sheet for said companion.) What I'm not seeing is a set of guidelines for picking an animal companion. Personally interested in a wolf, but I figure I should check to make sure I'm not just being dumb and missing something obvious. Fluff stuff shouldn't take long to get done as I'm more or less transferring one of my 5e characters into pathfinder mechanics.
    Base stats and wolf adjustments

Blog Entries

That's so cool, Elan. Here's my contribution for your ranger, Sleepy: Treantmonk's Guide to Rangers
    Last edited by Alcazar QZR; 02-14-2019 at 01:59 AM.

7. Default

Fixed some more hopefully, really appreciate the help

https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1829449

Blog Entries

It looks really good! One thing though is hp. You need to roll two more times for level 3, d8+2, or you can take the average of 4+2 every level. And just in case you forgot, favorite class bonuses start at level one, so thats either 3 hp, 3 more skills points, or a mixture of the two.

“Defend the weak, protect both young and old, never desert your friends. Give justice to all, be fearless in battle and always ready to defend the right."

—The law of Badger Lords”
    Brian Jacques, Lord Brocktree

9. Default

Rolling here if that's ok

Authentic Forum Dice-roll(1d8+2) [7]

10. Default

So add the 7 to the 11 hp on my sheet plus the 3 you have just mentioned and that gives me 21 hp

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast