Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Londinium Infernum (PbP)

Blog Entries

A fighter and a gunslinger, that's like a wet dream for my mesmerist. If we don't get a healer, I'll keep the psychosomatic surge trick, but if we do, I'll switch it for misdirection for those firearm attacks.

Psychosomatic Surge: Psychic magic soothes the subject, alleviating her wounds temporarily. The mesmerist can trigger this trick when the subject takes damage. The subject gains a number of temporary hit points equal to 1d8 + 1/2 the mesmerist’s level. If the damage from the triggering attack would have reduced the subject to 0 hit points or fewer, this trick grants an additional 1d8 temporary hit points. These temporary hit points last for 1 hour or until discharged.
    Misdirection: An enemy’s perception of an attack by the subject shifts, making the foe unprepared to defend against the attack. The mesmerist can trigger this trick when the subject makes an attack or uses a spell that requires an attack roll. The mesmerist attempts a Bluff check to feint against a single target of the subject’s attack. Unlike a normal feint, this ability can be used on non-melee attacks. If the feint succeeds, the target of the attack is denied its Dexterity bonus to AC against the triggering attack. The target doesn’t suffer any additional effects that the mesmerist or the subject would cause on a normal feint or Bluff check. This is an illusion (glamer) effect.

Blog Entries

Well I have a magus and a healer ready. Just need a few fixes. If someone wants any other role

Blog Entries

Segundo León Peralta, Human Gunslinger: Sheet mostly finished. I only need to add the equipment and I'll be ready.
    David León Peralta.png
    Last edited by Alcazar QZR; 02-22-2019 at 12:32 AM.

4. Default

Well I'm super interested. I have not really played pathfinder yet, but I've been meaning to give it a spin. If you don't mind that, I may take some time over the next couple of days to put something together.

Blog Entries

Ask away if you have any questions! .. We have Elan, Super pathfinder expert mutant calculator something something god.
    Me who just like to help when i can! (also have some nice experience with pathfinder )
    And our new dear DM who just a lovable person who writes amazing things... When he has the time, hehe
    Alcazar I dont know i'm afraid.. But always nice meeting new faces!

6. Default

Well I'm looking over a few things. I'm leaning skinwalker hunter (i just really like the shifters of Ebberon and the flavor of having them take ranger/druid levels), but might need to keep checking things before I commit.

Blog Entries

welcome aboard! if you have questions i would love to clear up what i can, and phone a friend for what i can't. as for what you want to play, do whatever your heart desires. if you guys desperately need a healer but none of you want to play one, thats fine! i can make an npc, have you find a healing artifact that works a dozen times a day or something similar. you would need to search a noble's house or a respected hospital to find one, but its definitely a possibility.

also thanks for the praise Krivak. love you too <3
    Last edited by GhoulRising; 02-11-2019 at 12:23 AM.

“Defend the weak, protect both young and old, never desert your friends. Give justice to all, be fearless in battle and always ready to defend the right."

—The law of Badger Lords”
    Brian Jacques, Lord Brocktree

8. Default

New to this, never built a level 3 character from scratch before, is it really hard?

Would a Centaur Shaman be acceptable?
    Last edited by Mattsbig; 02-11-2019 at 05:56 AM.

Blog Entries

Just start with lvl 1. Then just take each lvl 1 step a time and it's no problem.

Blog Entries

the only difference is the amount of spells you can cast, one new feat, and two new rolls for health (see what other people have already done).

as for races ( https://www.d20pfsrd.com/races) here is where you can find acceptable races. if you desperately want to be a centaur then i won't stop you, but be aware that things like rubble blocking the streets, stairs, and other obstacles may decrease your chances of survival.

“Defend the weak, protect both young and old, never desert your friends. Give justice to all, be fearless in battle and always ready to defend the right."

—The law of Badger Lords”
    Brian Jacques, Lord Brocktree

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast