Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Recruiting/Autitions for PF Pbp player to take over a NPC.

I read some of it but got side tracked as my mother in law was taken to the hospital. Sorry for the late reply. I'm open to playing Korak but if possible would play a totally different NPC to add my own flavor/style to it. Let me know what the group decides.

Default Recruiting/Autitions for PF Pbp player to take over a NPC.

Korak has been rather quiet so far so his character is still much of a mystery.
    Currently his mission for the monastery is to bring Gritznak to justice than he is to report back unless other matters need his support, since he is now a full brother of the order.

Would you be open to finishing out his mission? Than if you still want to, you could continue to play Korak or you could switch when you get back to Malforten, or if he dies, a new character could “stubble” on the party.

If you’d rather just play another character, what would be your choice given the options on the previous post?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I do not want to disrupt things, I can play Korak until his mission is over then we can figure something out.

Ok I’ll pitch it to the others. I hope for you to hear back from me quickly.

Skel you are in! The group only asks that when the swap to the new character takes place that you replace Korak with a “frontline” character.

That can take the form of;
    Madith Carn, a retired Paladin
    Or a member of the Malforten militia who has finished his service period (could be a Fighter, Cavalier, Barbarian, melee style Ranger, Brawler etc.)
    Or if you see an opportunity for the character to come from somewhere else let me know and I’ll be happy to help weave the story to fit.

Let me know what you need to step in.

Last edited by MTpaladin; 02-07-2019 at 12:33 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12