Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: Chapter 41: Cormack

1. Default

Esme shrugged, "Yeah, I guess so."

Cormack puts the figure away, back in its spot on his writing desk, keeping his back to her for a moment in embarassment. He puts on a smile when he turns back around and tries to change the subject.

"Anything I should know about our teacher? I've worked with him some, but is it any different once you are one on one?"

3. Default

Esme shrugged again, "Either he likes you or you're screwed--but I think that's most of the masters here. As a girl, I try not to go anywhere private with them, always stay in a group or you'll end up like Lana Holly."

Cormack said, "I'm sorry. I didn't know her. What happened?"

5. Default

She crept forward and whispered, "They say the master of the dark arts changed her into a black cat."

Cormack's eyes grow large, but then he says, "That seems a weird thing to do? Why would anyone want to do that?"

7. Default

Esme shrugged, "Why does anyone do anything when it comes to magic? Probably because they can." She looked around, noticing there was not a clock around, "Dear me, I've probably spent too long here. I better be off, see you at dinner, and don't forget to wear your new robe--iron it first! Toodles!" With a wave, she left.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314