Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 5E World of Chaldera looking for two replacements

1. Default 5E World of Chaldera looking for two or more replacements

We've suffered some losses from IRL events and such, and so I'm looking for two replacements. Your character would start at 6th level, the rest of the group is 8th, but you'll catch up soon. I'm looking for consistent posters, someone who isn't looking for extremely rare character types, races... etc. it's more about the game play than the mechanics of the character. The group could use a rogue. Anyways if you're interested, let me know and we can work on the specifics, I just need someone or two who can post daily, except weekends. Standard races and classes, no gnomes.
    Last edited by Luopo; 01-11-2019 at 05:00 PM.

2. Default 5E World of Chaldera looking for two replacements

Quote Originally Posted by Hideous View Post
    Do we roll for stats or is it point-based?
    It is point based, standard 27 but each character gets a free feat at 1st level that uses the +1 stat bonus to better define their character, regardless of race.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Luopo View Post
    It is point based, standard 27 but each character gets a free feat at 1st level that uses the +1 stat bonus to better define their character, regardless of race.
    Thanks. What's the current party composition? I understand they need a rogue, but I'm wondering what other niche I might be able to fill.

4. Default

Thanks. What's the current party composition? I understand they need a rogue, but I'm wondering what other niche I might be able to fill.
    Currently we have a dwarf barbarian, half elf warlock, human tempest cleric, human bard, human fighter.

What is the allowed source material? Anything as long as the races and classes are standard, excluding gnomes?

6. Default

No UA, standard books, correct on the races.

Quote Originally Posted by Drew View Post
    What is the allowed source material? Anything as long as the races and classes are standard, excluding gnomes?

7. Default

Thanks. I’ll put together a halfling rogue for consideration.
    That would be great!

8. Default

I had an idea of making a Rogue 4/Druid 2 who could Wild Shape into a mouse or bird or whatnot to get into small places, past guards, etc... Makes the burglaring opportunities abound. Can I assume milticlassing is okay?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast