Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 5E World of Chaldera looking for two replacements

Blog Entries

If you have space for one more, I'll throw my hat in the ring with a drunken master monk. Thinking of going with Shifter (wildhunt), provided that's not too rare for you, which would give me pretty decent survival skills and a fun alter-ego. Since you don't have a ranger or a druid in the group, I figure this could be useful. Since shifters look human most of the time, I figure they could fit into society pretty well. And drunken master just looks interesting to me.

I'll try to throw something together tonight and post it shortly.

Blog Entries

Here's a shifter monk, Wilfredo -- he's pretty much a dude who wanders around from town to town, making beer, hanging out in taverns and talking to people. Life is simple but fun. More backstory will be added.
    https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1803559
    I made it using D&D beyond, but then realized the shifter archetype is from Eberron, so I'm not sure if that's allowed. Not sure how I have access to shifter, since I didn't buy Eberron in DNDBeyond, but it's there. Happy to change to a different race if you'd prefer.

3. Default

It's an interesting class, but I don't think the Shifter race is going to work in my world. Perhaps something else?

Quote Originally Posted by ifreedman View Post
    Here's a shifter monk, Wilfredo -- he's pretty much a dude who wanders around from town to town, making beer, hanging out in taverns and talking to people. Life is simple but fun. More backstory will be added.
    https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1803559
    I made it using D&D beyond, but then realized the shifter archetype is from Eberron, so I'm not sure if that's allowed. Not sure how I have access to shifter, since I didn't buy Eberron in DNDBeyond, but it's there. Happy to change to a different race if you'd prefer.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Luopo View Post
    It's an interesting class, but I don't think the Shifter race is going to work in my world. Perhaps something else?
    Not a problem at all. How about one of the followimg options? I think they'd all do a decent job for what I'm trying to build.

Elf (eladrin)
    Half-elf
    Elf (Wood elf)
    Ghostwise halfling

5. Default

PM sent and with that I will be closing this thread. Thanks everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by ifreedman View Post
    Not a problem at all. How about one of the followimg options? I think they'd all do a decent job for what I'm trying to build.

Elf (eladrin)
    Half-elf
    Elf (Wood elf)
    Ghostwise halfling

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123