Page 42 of 46 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 ... LastLast
Results 411 to 420 of 457

Thread: ToD Episode 6: High Road, Low Road

  1. #411
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    6,068

    Default

    @Mal: How would the specter notify you if it saw anything?

    Ignatius finds all manner of swamp life in the trees - mostly of no threat to the party. In the distance it notices a giant spider seems to have made its home between two trees, but that probably won't affect you. Things do seem to lurk in the water. It can't discern what's in the water, even if it floats down into it, due to all the silt and other debris that makes eyesight practically nil down there, especially in the dark. He can only hope those water-lurkers aren't big enough to cause problems.



    Come join us on Discord!

  2. #412

    Default

    The specter would fly down and hiss at Mal to wake him up if hes resting. Otherwise (or once awake), it will gesture direction and number of possible enemies.
    --------------------------------------------------------

  3. #413
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    6,068

    Default

    Two or three hours into the night, the specter comes down, hissing at Mal near the fire.



    Come join us on Discord!

  4. #414

    Default

    Mal quietly shakes the others awake, shushing them as he does so. He whispers, "we may have company. I'm not sure yet, but be ready in case." After they're all awake, he will summon a longsword and ask the specter, "how many, and where?"
    --------------------------------------------------------

  5. #415

    Default

    Vala awakes, a bit angry that her sleep was interrupted & ready to complain, but realizing what Mal is trying to say she just wears her goggles of the night.
    She feels for the crossbow and stays low waiting.


  6. #416
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    6,068

    Default

    You barely have time to ask before a crude javelin comes flying out of the darkness at Mal.

    Authentic Forum Dice-roll(2d20w1+4) [11] , Authentic Forum Dice-rollpiercing - (1d6+2) [6]

    Snapjaw darts up, and begins speaking hurriedly in draconic: "These people are helping! They are strong! They will free us!" He holds up his scaled hands to show they are not bound. He does not get an immediate response.

    Roll initiative.

    Authentic Forum Dice-rolllizardfolk - (1d20) [8]



    Come join us on Discord!

  7. #417

    Default

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollInitiative - (1d20+6) [18]



  8. #419

    Default

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollMal Initiative - (2d20b1+2) (2, 13) [15]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollSpecter Initiative - (1d20+2) (18) [20] (if you want to keep this on Mal's turn for simplicity just let me know)
    --------------------------------------------------------

  9. #420

    Default

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollInitiative - (1d20+4) [15]



Page 42 of 46 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •