Page 22 of 46 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Thread: ToD Episode 6: High Road, Low Road

As dinner ends, Mal makes his way to Bog Luck. "Evening, friend," he says with a warm smile. "I spoke with Gristle Pete during supper. He mentioned you have some sort of rat problem in the store rooms. I figured that by way of apologizing for my part in that nonsense, I'd offer the services of myself and my companions to help clear things out. But he said we may need you to let us into one of the rooms downstairs?"
    --------------------------------------------------------

Default ToD Episode 6: High Road, Low Road

“Gristle Pete oughta know he can bring his problems to me,” Bog Luck replies with a scowl. “I’ll handle it. You get yer selves ready to head out tomorrow to work.”

Come join us on Discord!

It's more efficient to let him handle it, Ignatius sends a telepathic message into Bog Luck's mind, hopefully getting him to sway his opinion in favor of the group.

DC 16 Intelligence Save
    Occluded Mind (2 psi). As an action, you target one creature you can communicate with via telepathy. The target must make an Intelligence saving throw. On a failed save, the target believes one statement of your choice for the next 5 minutes that you communicate to it via telepathy. The statement can be up to ten words long, and it must describe you or a creature or an object the target can see. On a successful save, the target is unaffected, and you can’t use this ability on it again until you finish a long rest. A creature is immune to this ability if it is immune to being charmed.

Bog Luck's int save Authentic Forum Dice-roll(2d20b1) [18]

"Get out of here with your tricks!" Bog Luck yells. He grips his longsword tightly, and bares a bit of its steel to show he means business.
    Last edited by Rellott; 05-14-2019 at 09:29 PM.

Come join us on Discord!

"Woah, woah. Easy there. No tricks, i don't know what youre talking about. I just wanted to offer to help is all. You're the boss."

(OOC: Is the rest of the group still there to see and hear all this?)

Quote Originally Posted by Ra-thalun View Post
    (OOC: Is the rest of the group still there to see and hear all this?)
    I don’t know. Apparently Mal and Ignatius went there. Where everyone else went is up to them.

Come join us on Discord!

Quote Originally Posted by Severalis View Post
    "Woah, woah. Easy there. No tricks, i don't know what youre talking about. I just wanted to offer to help is all. You're the boss."
    “Yer damn right I am! Go, before I mistake you for the rats!”

Come join us on Discord!

Mal will shrug and leave to meet his allies. "I guess the rat extermination avenue is out of the question." And explains what happened with Bog Luck.

10. Default

Assuming that we are in a private space without prying eyes or eavesdropping ears (as far as we can tell), Grim will comment on that, "I think we need to stick to our earlier plan. We go in the old fashioned way and see what we can find."

Page 22 of 46 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast