Page 29 of 33 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast
Results 281 to 290 of 325

Thread: ToD Episode 6: High Road, Low Road

  1. #281

    Default

    Mal's invisibility spell takes hold and his appearance changes to that of Gristle Pete. He openes the door and clears his throat, as though to spit a loogie. He says, in his best imitation of Gristle Pete's accent, "achh at least someone here has some sense to help with these rats. Camp's crowded with ruffians and untrustworthies." He continues ranting and complaining and making vile sounds with his throat as they head to the storage area.

    He doesnt project his voice, but instead speaks in a normal volume, to avoid suspicion should anyone peak out and see two folks walking silently together.
    --------------------------------------------------------

  2. #282
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    5,905

    Default

    No one seems to be out in the courtyard at this time of night, though a glint in the rafters indicates Jamna is still on watch.



    Come join us on Discord!

  3. #283

    Default

    Mal continues to lead the others to the cellar area, making sure to hold any doors open long enough for the invisible trio to move about unobstructed.
    --------------------------------------------------------

  4. Default

    Grim will keep an eye out for any observers (other than Jamna).

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollPerception (if needed) - (1d20+8) (19) [27]

  5. #285

    Default

    ((OOC: A tiny rollback, since Mal's post was too dense with actions.. ))

    The entire team was ready by the door and everyone begun to get ready in his own way.
    Grim asked for his dragon's bless, Illimistra was gesturing slightly and it was at about the time that Mal
    raised his hands that Vala, almost unintentionally, grabbed Ignatious' hand and placed it on Illimistra's left shoulder,
    managing just in time to take hold of her right shoulder herself as the trio shimmered and vanished into thin air.
    "Lets not trip on each other..." Vala whispers
    "The last thing we need is going flat in the yard, making noise. Illimistra will lead" Vala adds and gently squeezes
    Illimistra's shoulder to signal readiness.

    ((OOC: Other than that, everything remains the same, with Vala waiting for the group to begin ))


  6. #286
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    5,905

    Default

    Stealth and perception checks, as appropriate to what you consider yourself to be doing, please.



    Come join us on Discord!

  7. #287

    Default

    Ignatius will keep himself hidden as best he can, under the cover of the invisibility spell. He's completely focused on stealth as best he can, given that he's working against heavier armor.

    (Psychic Focus for Stealth Prof)
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollStealth Check - (1d20+15) (19) [34] (Pass without Trace, Invisibility cancels out Half Plate disadvantage)

  8. #288

    Default

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollPerception - (2d20b1+1) (16, 9) [17]
    --------------------------------------------------------

  9. #289

    Default

    Vala starts moving as she follows the tag from Illimistra's movement.
    She tries to be as silent as possible, taking into account that she is led by someone she can not see or be seen by,
    trying to walk as smoothly as possible so to not take Illi off balance.

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollStealth - (1d20+7) [20] I didn't add any modifiers coming from PwaT or Invis.. just got back from work and im too tired to search for em.
    And a perception too.. why not..
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollPerception for LISTENING any odd sounds coming from the storage, rooms, kitchen etc.. passive for seeing something i suppose - (1d20+5) [9]


  10. #290
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    5,905

    Default

    You hear and see no one in the courtyard, and those of you entering the storage area see no one there, either. Which of you are going in there, and who is staying outside somewhere?



    Come join us on Discord!

Page 29 of 33 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •