Page 46 of 46 FirstFirst ... 36444546
Results 451 to 457 of 457

Thread: ToD Episode 6: High Road, Low Road

  1. #451

    Default

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollInitiative - (1d20+4) (4) [8]

  2. #452

    Default

    Vala's cloak waves slightly; just enough for three bolts to fly directly at the lizardmen spokesman.

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollFirst_Shot - (1d20+11) [23]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollNon Lethal_Damage - (1d6+6) [8]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollSecond_Shot - (1d20+11) [14]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollNon Lethal_Damage - (1d6+6) [9]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollThird_Shot - (1d20+11) [22]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollNon Lethal_Damage - (1d6+6) [8]

    ((OOC: 1st bolt that hits apply..

    Also.. im shooting with my rubber tip bolts for non lethal ))

    "Weapons! Down!"
    Vala shouts in a commanding voice.

    ((OOC: Do i need an intimidation check? ))


  3. #453

    Default

    Forgot the superiority dice..
    Authentic Forum Dice-roll(1d8) [7]


  4. #454

    Default

    Illimistra will move 30 feet toward the lizardfolk and will take the Dodge action. If she can reasonably do so while staying behind any sort of cover - tree, boulder, etc. - she will do so.



  5. Default

    Grim advances 30 feet towards the lizardfolk as well and imbues his staff with nature's energy as he takes a defensive stance.

    Any hostile reaching within 5 feet of him will get hit by a polearm master reaction attack first.

  6. #456

    Default

    Ignatius, seeing the lizards in boats, gets the idea to try and strain their forces, split them up before they all come to shore at once. He snaps his fingers, and... nothing seems to happen.

    If this works, only some of them will be able to advance further... Focus on the ones coming to shore! Ignatius commands to his allies (Bonus action for Psychic Focus Telepathic Contact. Action for Wall of Repulsion at max range. DC 16 Wisdom Save)


  7. #457
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    6,065

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kerilstrasz View Post
    Vala's cloak waves slightly; just enough for three bolts to fly directly at the lizardmen spokesman.

    [roll0]
    [roll1]
    [roll2]
    [roll3]
    [roll4]
    [roll5]

    ((OOC: 1st bolt that hits apply..

    Also.. im shooting with my rubber tip bolts for non lethal ))

    "Weapons! Down!"
    Vala shouts in a commanding voice.

    ((OOC: Do i need an intimidation check? ))
    The lizardman has no time to be afraid of you before it is pummeled into unconsciousness by your bolts.

    Those of you moving forward quickly find yourselves in ankle deep water, and it would seem that the water gets deeper (at least deep enough for boats to pole through it) if you move further. Any movement further into the water will be difficult terrain.



    Come join us on Discord!

Page 46 of 46 FirstFirst ... 36444546

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •