Page 47 of 48 FirstFirst ... 3745464748 LastLast
Results 461 to 470 of 477

Thread: ToD Episode 6: High Road, Low Road

  1. #461
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    5,983

    Default

    The spiritual weapon thrusts into the lizardman's side, and the smell of blood starts to appear amidst the other foul smells of the marsh. The lizardman doesn't quite go down yet, though. It and 7 uninjured ones still remain.
    Last edited by Rellott; 10-20-2019 at 01:11 PM.



    Come join us on Discord!

  2. #462

    Default

    Mal and the specter both rush forward, closing the distance to the lizardfolk. As Mal runs, he pushes his sword hand forward and fires two blasts of energy, each at a different uninjured Lizardfolk, hoping to injure and weaken them until he is close enough to knock them unconscious.

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollEB - (1d20+6) (14) [20]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollDamage - (1d10) (10) [10]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollEB - (1d20+6) (16) [22]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollDamage - (1d10) (3) [3]

    The specter flies forward ahead of Mal, moving 50ft up. It then prepares to attack any enemy that comes close to it, ideally non-lethally.

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollAttack - (1d20+4) (4) [8]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollDamage - (3d6) (2, 1, 1) [4] (dc 10 con save or reduce max hp by the damage value. If max HP is reduced to 0, target dies)
    --------------------------------------------------------

  3. #463

    Default

    Three projectiles missed the drow, but one was coming straight for her. With no time to dodge, duck, dive or...dodge, the monk did the only thing she could think of (which, ultimately, was clearly the coolest option available): she grabbed the javelin heading for her chest out of thin air, spun it around in one fluid motion, and threw it right back at the assailant that had thrown it in the first place.

    (OOC: Used one ki point for that. 6/7 left.)

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollReturn Javelin to Sender - (1d20+7) [20]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollDamage - (1d6+4) [10]

    (OOC: Whew! So glad that that wasn't a one after that write-up. haha)
    Last edited by Ra-thalun; 10-22-2019 at 12:53 PM.



  4. #464

    Default

    Ignatius could see that some of his allies were holding back, trying to keep the lizardmen alive... he saw no such reason to do so. Even if they were not technically enemies, he knew that if they turned their backs against them and let them live, they could summon even more reinforcements if they were inclined. This is regrettable, but you leave us little choice, he telepathically talks to 6 of them as he begins to freeze the lizards that had been caught by his invisible barrier. (Casting Frozen Rain for 6 PSI)

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollCold Damage - (7d6) (2, 4, 1, 5, 3, 1, 6) [22] (DC 16 Con Save for Half)


  5. #465

    Default

    Vala moves just enough to bring all the hostiles into her line of sight (60ft) and unleashes another barrage of bolts.

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollFirst_Shot - (1d20+11) [30]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollPiercing_Damage - (1d6+6) [11]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollSecond_Shot - (1d20+11) [29]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollPiercing_Damage - (1d6+6) [9]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollThird_Shot - (1d20+11) [30]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollPiercing_Damage - (1d6+6) [11]

    ((OOC: Still shooting rubber bolts, moving from target to target as they fall, prioritizing those with ranged/thrown weapon,
    or even better a possible caster among them. ))


  6. #466
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    5,983

    Default

    Vala's bolts drop one and leave another looking quite battered.

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollcon save - (1d20+1) [20]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollcon save - (1d20+1) [2]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollcon save - (1d20+1) [6]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollcon save - (1d20+1) [9]



    Come join us on Discord!

  7. #467
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    5,983

    Default

    All four of the lizardfolk behind the psychic wall drop dead. Two in front of the wall are unconscious, floating in the water. Only three remain conscious now, and one of them is battered. They throw down their spears and speak in draconic. "You are strong. We will not fight you more."



    Come join us on Discord!

  8. #468

    Default

    "They yield. its done." Mal calls out for the sake of his non-draconic speaking allies.

    Then, to the remaining lizardfolk, he says, "gather your wounded and leave. This encampment could have been shared grounds, but you squandered that chance."
    --------------------------------------------------------

  9. #469

    Default

    Illimistra reluctantly lowered her weapon.

    "They finally listened and believed us, hmmm? Shame," she murmured.



  10. Default

    Grim does not immediately dismiss his spiritual weapon and lets it linger 10 feet away from the nearest lizardfolk as he watches them follow Mal's instructions. They certainly picked a wrong fight.

Page 47 of 48 FirstFirst ... 3745464748 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •