Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast

Thread: ToD OOC Chatter: Episode 6

1. Default

Yeah I mean Grim probably feels that he is too close to the group's initial goal to risk jeopardizing the mission because they were not well rested before meeting a black dragon. He is not going to be taking orders from lizardfolk at this point.

Seconded the vote for inspiration to grim =D
    --------------------------------------------------------

Yeah, I love seeing Grim come out of his shell a bit. He's been there forever - solid, strong and useful - but seeing him grow into a leadership voice is a cool long-term shift in this story.

Mal has been getting a lot of attention lately, but Vala has some time coming soon (where soon is appropriately contextualized in PBP time), and Grim will likely be getting more opportunities to step up, and seeing some more bits of his backstory coming in shortly after that.

Come join us on Discord!

Quote Originally Posted by Rellott View Post
    Mal has been getting a lot of attention lately, but Vala has some time coming soon (where soon is appropriately contextualized in PBP time), and Grim will likely be getting more opportunities to step up, and seeing some more bits of his backstory coming in shortly after that.
    I don't know if that should frighten me or...
    Vala's character isn't THAT stable. One time she goes for a well thought plan, other times she just goes guns blazing.
    You sure you want to put the groups future on her?? :P
    Well..
    as far as Vala is concerned, "Bring it on!"

6. Default

Thank you for the votes everyone

I did feel like it was about time for him to step up since the journey has been a lot about subtlety and subterfuge lately which he is not that comfortable with. However, now, out in the open and pursuing a solid lead - this is where he should be in his element.

I'm off to NY to meet my new baby niece this weekend, so no posts from me between Friday afternoon through Sunday night, I'd say. Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

Ah, I missed that Mal had already stated his turn when he rolled initiative. I'll take the lizardfolk's turns ASAP... probably tonight when I get home from work.

Come join us on Discord!

Wait... The lizardfolk are 20 feet away from Grim, and as per my earlier post, moving further into the water is difficult terrain. Grim can't quite make it to the lizardfolk to make his melee attack, but he can still hit them with his spiritual weapon.

In character post has been edited. The lizardman didn't quite go down just by the spiritual weapon.
    Last edited by Rellott; 10-20-2019 at 01:12 PM.

Come join us on Discord!

10. Default

I had forgotten about that as well.

In that case, Grim will make use of that roll in case a lizardfolk comes within melee range (using the reaction attack).

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast