Page 2 of 41 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Ooc

1. Default

Shadowthebard had some good questions about the night’s watch. For purposes of this campaign, consider them an all inclusive group. Women are accepted into their ranks as well as spellcasters. Magic isn’t super prevalent but it’s not something that would be a source of prejudice generally speaking. The watch would certainly appreciate its usefulness in dealing with the wildling threat and whatever else the coming winter may bring.

Blog Entries

Hello, Lets have a nice game! and thanks Hideous for hosting it!

No problem being in the watch for my guy, was probably the only way to save himself in the end.
    Last edited by Krivak; 12-22-2018 at 04:43 AM.

Sweet okay, I have added Notes onto my character sheet, copied what I had already posted, but also added some stuff, including how she came to be at (or at least on her way to) The Wall. Should be sorted and ready now for the game

Happy Holidays, all!

------------
    Usually online 8 a.m. - midnight CST

Default Ooc

Merry Xmas all! Hope you all have a brill day ☺

Looking forward to starting this game too, H 😛 lol x

Sent from my SM-J600FN using Tapatalk

6. Default

Hope everyone had a nice holiday. We will get started tomorrow. As previously indicated, we will be using side-based initiative meaning all of the players will act and then all of the monsters will act next. This should help keep up the flow of battle, but it means we can’t proceed until everyone has posted their turns which will be resolved in the order posted.

Blog Entries

Default Ooc

Ugh timezones! I'm like, is this my tomorrow or will it work out to be sooner or indeed later lol either way, will keep checking n all will be good.
    Lookkng forward to starting ^-^

Sent from my SM-J600FN using Tapatalk

Ready for my watch to begin!

------------
    Usually online 8 a.m. - midnight CST

Page 2 of 41 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast