Page 42 of 44 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 LastLast

Thread: Ooc

Blog Entries

Think you missed mine and Drew's update as we doing the same action again

So is this game effectively dead? It seems to barely get played. And this has to be a record for the longest ever time as a Level 1 character. (for me at least... usually its 1 session and 'pop' level 2)

Would be nice to get some progress both in gaming and XP.... but mostly in gaming.
    Corn canít expect justice from a court composed of chickens.

3. Default

It's not dead, but I admit progress has been slow lately. This is due to a number of factors including my workload, the fact that Vanya's opportunity attacks affect what I can process, and a sharp increase in my baby-watching duties over the last week. I will try to prioritize moving this game along faster. I am sorry.

No worries... trust me I understand the whole end of year build-up that can occur... even work here has been getting crazy the last month or so.... I am also still not sure if I am getting the usual 2 - 3 weeks holiday or if I have to work Christmas and new year this time. (usually the place shuts down, but we are still doing calling for the NZ Police with the gun buyback thing... and they are going through the holidays).

I was actually more wondering if the other players had thrown in the proverbial towel more than anything, since it was so quiet
    Corn canít expect justice from a court composed of chickens.

I have been patiently waiting to kamikaze myself since April or May, after I talked to Hideous about not enjoying the game. I would not be particularly upset if the game was declared dead, but I don't want to ruin it for anyone still interested and engaged.

Come join us on Discord!

6. Default

I am still enjoying the game. And I will admit to looking in less frequently due to the game slowing down.

No worries Hideous, we all get how life and work can get quite hectic.

Yes, I'm still here as well, and I am enjoying it.

Blog Entries

Still here as it seems to be alive now and then. The phase could be a problem but at the moment it works for me as my life is going up and down.
    First time playing a such a weak character so its intresseting. Hopefully when she turns lvl 2 she will be more useful

I am still in. Checking in the mornings for updated posts.

Page 42 of 44 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 LastLast