Page 37 of 41 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 ... LastLast

Thread: Ooc

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rellott View Post
    Does "everyone else" include me now?
    Yes, everyone includes you. This is playing out a little slower than I had expected but you guys are nicer than most murder hobos. You're indecision basically allowed the guy to flee to the tavern and summon help. It hasn't quite devolved into combat but it will shortly. Actually, now that I think about it, I forgot Vanya missed with her dagger throw. So I will be editing what the guy said to the others which will affect the tone of the conversation. If Drew wants to go back and change what he said, he can. I still need everyone else's actions though, so re-read the turn I posted yesterday.

for reference of distance.... how far away is roughly the middle of the group of bad guys to where Olwyn is?
    Corn canít expect justice from a court composed of chickens.

Quote Originally Posted by Hideous View Post
    If Drew wants to go back and change what he said, he can.
    And I have. Still hoping to resolve this diplomatically. A whole company of dudes loyal to a guy they think is me could be pretty cool to have on our side.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Drew View Post
    And I have. Still hoping to resolve this diplomatically. A whole company of dudes loyal to a guy they think is me could be pretty cool to have on our side.
    Noted.

Blog Entries

6. Default

Sorry folks, it was a crazy weekend. One weekend a year, my in-laws celebrate three different birthdays which are just a few days apart. I'm going to process the turn which involves an insight check from your opponents. Unlike some DMs on this site, I like to roll my dice separately but I want you to know that I am actually rolling them. Hold tight.

Blog Entries

Drew just need to stop with his 'remebering' rolls hehe

Page 37 of 41 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 ... LastLast