Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: A Song of Fire and Dice [D&D 5e]

I am fine with making a healer if we might need one.
    Last edited by Cameron; 12-16-2018 at 03:13 PM.

Ranger can do some light healing as he gains levels.

Samaya Sand

From Sandstone in Dorne, born to a Dornish woman and an Elven man from the area of Highgarden. When she hit her teenage years, she developed what some knew as a 'Draconic Blessing' or 'Touch of Targaryen' when she began to unleash flames at will. The scales soon came into being on her skin, golden in colour like the desert around her. The scales were patchy at first, but soon spread where finally they covered the majority of her left side, along with the change in her eye once it stopped.
    She wishes to find her father as he may be the key to discover her ancestry and where these powers, and scales, came from.

(I'll come up with more but atm having a mental block on what to include but more will come in the next couple of days).
    Last edited by Rubymay; 12-16-2018 at 06:29 PM.

4. Default

Krivak: Van's sheet looks pretty good. Just need your background, experience, passive perception, skill checks and saving throws, etc.

Cameron: Vanya's sheet looks pretty good. You still have a few things to fill in, such as background, alignment, initiative, passive perception, saving throws, max hp, experience, etc... Once that's all done, I can verify everything and mark you as completed. I'm looking at your equipment and wondering where some of it is coming from but I'll wait til the rest of your sheet is filled in so I know for sure.

Rubymay: Samaya looks pretty good as well. There are only a few spots left to fill in: max hp, next level, deity (if any), spell slots...

Still waiting on a submission from theskyvalker and a final decision from Rellott (as to whether he is in or out).

I'm probably going to request the forum soon so I can start pulling over the world information since I'm not sure how familiar everyone is with this setting. To that end, if you could just reply on a scale of say 1-10, your own familiarity with the Game of Thrones books and/or TV show. Its okay if you aren't familiar with them at all, I just need to know so I have an idea of how much background and details we should start with.
    Last edited by Hideous; 12-16-2018 at 08:30 PM.

Should be sorted now. And the items are all from a burglar's pack, figured I would put everything down so I could remember it all.

It's a 0 when it comes to the books. I've never read any of them. I'd put it at, like, a 7 or an 8 when it comes to the TV show. I binge-watched seasons 1-3 back when that was all they had, and then binged each individual season as they came out up through season 6. When season 7 came out, we re-watched 1-6 before watching 7. So I know it all well enough but I'm sure there's still a decent amount that I missed or have forgotten.

Default A Song of Fire and Dice [D&D 5e]

Itís like a 3-4 for me on the books. Read the first few back in college a decade ago. A 1 on the show - I saw a few episodes in season 1, but stopped watching for my wifeís sake.
    Iím still kinda tinkering at some ideas for a character, but my poor memory for the setting and my busy schedule have been hampering that. Iím trying to bat some ideas around in a PM with Hideous on Discord, but itís still going slow.

Come join us on Discord!

Sheet updated Told you I was having a bad mental moment xD I'm still thinking about what she's like as a character and I think if you're giving us a bit more info, that will help me flesh out more for backstory. Just needing bit of time to think about it all more than anything and to how much to do.

I've watched and re-watched the entire TV series a few times (even recently about a month or so ago). Books wise are extremely fuzzy as I've only read about 3 of them, and that was a long while ago (I started them around the time when S1 aired, so not like when they were originally released).

TV - Similar to Drew, 8 or possibly 9 for me.
    Books, like 2 lol
    Last edited by Rubymay; 12-16-2018 at 10:24 PM.

Very familiar with with TV show and the books. Like I am caught up on the show and maybe halfway through the last book he wrote. So Probably a 9 on both.
    Last edited by Cameron; 12-16-2018 at 09:42 PM.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast