Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: A Song of Fire and Dice [D&D 5e]

1. Default

Sounds like an interesting concept. If there is still room I would be interested.

Authentic Forum Dice-roll(4d6b3) (3, 4, 1, 6) [13]
    Authentic Forum Dice-roll(4d6b3) (6, 6, 1, 6) [18]
    Authentic Forum Dice-roll(4d6b3) (4, 1, 1, 2) [7]
    Authentic Forum Dice-roll(4d6b3) (4, 1, 1, 5) [10]
    Authentic Forum Dice-roll(4d6b3) (1, 4, 4, 4) [12]
    Authentic Forum Dice-roll(4d6b3) (2, 4, 1, 6) [12]
    Last edited by Cameron; 12-14-2018 at 10:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cameron View Post
    Sounds like an interesting concept. If there is still room I would be interested.
    The almighty 18!

3. Default

Shall let the dice fall where they may for background.

Authentic Forum Dice-roll(1d8) [1]
    Authentic Forum Dice-roll(1d6) [5]
    Authentic Forum Dice-roll(1d6) [4]
    Authentic Forum Dice-roll(1d6) [1]

Vanya Glynleth/Tuairisc
    Though she was abandoned among the trash and refugee of the city there was something that she knew for sure, she was not left out a reason. And that she wasn't a Snow, Sand, Stone, or Flowers. Much of her early years was spent among the other urchins racing along the streets. Snatching anything her grubby little hands could grab before anyone noticed. It was here that she learned the harsher lessons in life. As she grew she also got more skilled at stealing her food each day and getting by on what was slipped out of pockets. And in her twelveth summer a man approached her with the offer of a job. One that was sure to set her up for quite a while if she succeed. And so she found herself sneaking into a wealthy mansion. Though as she move she felt that something was seriously off. The place despite the apparent wealth on the outside was dusty and lifeless within. The cause becoming apparent as she found portraits of a happy couple, the frame's bottom edges being the only thing clean. With them eventually being replaced with just a very sad looking man.

As she finally found her target, a room where this noble's treasures wear kept she couldn't but feel something was watching her. But with no source she pressed on. She came upon a small stand, a glass jar resting on the top shelf and various jewellery about it. As she picked up a necklace she realized what she was looking at. A shrine to a lost loved one. And despite what she had come to do, just just couldn't bring herself to take the gems before her. That after thinking on the events leading up to now. That despite the man's lose of wealth he was unable to give up the precious things belonging to his wife. Even as his staff left and he fell into poverty. She then decided to put what she had found back. Only to find that as she was about to leave empty handed that the man had been watching her. And after having to explain why she had not tried to rob him, he simply laughed. Laughed at the thought of a kind hearted thief within this crazy city.

Ilzugrus Tuairisc was his name. And he had made his fortune his selling his mystical powers to who could afford them. But that was decades ago. Now he was just waiting for the many gods to call him home so that he might rejoin his wife. And despite things, she found herself beginning to visit him each day. Whether to spy upon him practicing his art, or to listen to tales of times in his youth. And she found that he would have a warm meal waiting for her. The man taking a liking to her and after a year even taking her in as a daughter. Now many years later, she was ready to set off on her own and see what the world had to offer her.
    Last edited by Cameron; 12-15-2018 at 02:15 AM.

[rollv]4d6b3[/rollv]
    [rollv]4d6b3[/rollv]
    [rollv]4d6b3[/rollv]
    [rollv]4d6b3[/rollv]
    [rollv]4d6b3[/rollv]
    [rollv]4d6b3[/rollv]

Let's see what the dice Gods give me...

derpage apparently xD

Last edited by Rubymay; 12-15-2018 at 02:13 PM.

Authentic Forum Dice-roll(4d6b3) [8]
    Authentic Forum Dice-roll(4d6b3) [8]
    Authentic Forum Dice-roll(4d6b3) [11]
    Authentic Forum Dice-roll(4d6b3) [9]
    Authentic Forum Dice-roll(4d6b3) [13]
    Authentic Forum Dice-roll(4d6b3) [13]

Well I've angered them it seems! Shame, think will pass on this sadly as these are extremely bad compared to everyone else! Maybe next time
    Last edited by Rubymay; 12-15-2018 at 02:15 PM.

Ruby, go ahead and reroll. I’m making a special exception since your overall modifier is -1.

Quote Originally Posted by Hideous View Post
    Ruby, go ahead and reroll. I’m making a special exception since your overall modifier is -1.
    Aww fab thanks! If it's poo this time then I will take it as a sigb lol but fingers crossed...

Authentic Forum Dice-roll(4d6b3) [9]
    Authentic Forum Dice-roll(4d6b3) [16]
    Authentic Forum Dice-roll(4d6b3) [10]
    Authentic Forum Dice-roll(4d6b3) [12]
    Authentic Forum Dice-roll(4d6b3) [7]
    Authentic Forum Dice-roll(4d6b3) [10]

That's hopefully more like it! Will have a think on n see what I come up with.
    Last edited by Rubymay; 12-15-2018 at 10:33 PM.

9. Default

I do yes. Just need to finish up equipment.

https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1778194

So far we have four applications including a ranger, Barbarian, rogue and (soon) a sorcerer. That’s a lot of damage and no healing...
    Last edited by Hideous; 12-16-2018 at 02:58 PM.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast