Page 3 of 119 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Chapter 1: It Begins

Blog Entries

The party heads to the task masters and formally accepts the job. The flyer is stamped and archived with the masters. They inform you that you will get paid once the job has been completed. You head out to the front gates and meet with the stable master. He informs you that Baros has already departed and that the wagon is ready for you to take. There is room in the wagon for everyone. I need to know whose steering the wagon and where everyone intends to be in the wagon or sitting up front etc. the wagon inside you see is filled with various mining and expedition supplies. Food, some basic weapons, pick axes, shovels.

Jormud looks over the gear they're hauling, then makes sure that there is a manifest. If there is not, he makes one.

He then says, "I know many things. I know songs and rites. I know the mysteries of the dead. I know the touch of magic.

"One thing I don't know, however, is how to steer a wagon. Does anyone here know?
    "

3. Default Chapter 1: It Begins

Drav hops up to the top of the wagon, breathing in the fresher air of the outdoors rather than the heavy odours of the common room. He sighs contentedly and helps load the last of the equipment, chucking up his rucksack last.

Finished, he cracks his back and then hops up to the top of the wagon beside Dom. His fingers dance across the wood and then in a short staccato, flexing in the air. Opening himself up to the elements, Drav gets a sense of what the journey would bring.

- Cast Druidcraft

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Mar'ro- The Unquiet Lands
    Dwemmek Dwerrowfade - World of Chaldera
    Softhands - Curse of the Crimson Throne
    Fin "Cur" Forestson - Beyond Drachenward
    Qadan Yul - Arcanis

Default Chapter 1: It Begins

Dariana checks that her pack and spear are secure in the wagon, then hops onto the back to take in the scenery as it fades behind her. Another day, another journey. Another sun passing over without you, Darrus. But one day, my dearest brother. One day...

She blows a magical kiss toward the city, a stream of twinkling stardust taking flight as her open hand falls from her lips. The sparkles last only seconds before fading into nothingness.

"Such are the sparks of life, here and gone all too quickly," she whispers.

Sent from my LGMS210 using Tapatalk
    "I swear by my pretty floral bonnet, I will end you." - Malcolm Reynolds

Blog Entries

The party takes off in the Caravan. You travel without any trouble. Some slight bumps in the road. Passing travelers. But overall, a quiet journey. Possibly the easiest gold you will ever make you begin to think. You start traveling to the outskirts of the Wilderock Mountains. You enter a forest. Trees cover the area, allowing spots of sunlight to pass through the canopy of leaves. Birds chirp in the distance. You've been riding through the forest for about half a day. As you come around a bend, you spot two dead horses sprawled about fifty feet ahead of you, blocking the path. Each has several black-feathered arrows sticking out of it. The woods press close to the trail here, with a steep embankment and dense thickets on either side.

6. Default

Dom stops the horses, “Wooaahh...” He signals to the others, “Trouble ahead. Looks like bandits. Everyone take cover.”

OOC: Is the wagon a flatbed or are there high walls that everyone can hide behind?

Blog Entries

The wagon is your basic covered wagon.

Blog Entries

the horses block the trail from the wagon traveling through. The road is wide enough for just the wagon to pass in this particular spot. The dead horses would need to be moved for the wagon to pass safely. Though, how you pass this area is completely up to you.

Page 3 of 119 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast