Page 17 of 147 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767117 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 170 of 1464

Thread: Chapter 1: It Begins


  1. #162

    Default

    Ok for some reason my rolls arent working. one more time! Also, sorry for the delay, I didn't realize it was my turn lol.
    The goblin swings at Dom with his scimitar.
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollattack - (1d20+4) [21]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rolldamage - (1d6+2) [8]
    Last edited by Sleepius; 12-07-2018 at 05:37 PM.

  2. #163

    Default

    Jormud draws his blade and strikes at the goblin.

    Action:
    Move: none
    Action: Attack
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollRapier - (1d20+5) (19) [24]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollDamage - (1d8+3) (1) [4]
    Bonus: none
    Reaction: Attack of Opportunity, if applicable

  3. #164
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    The Flooded Desert
    Posts
    66

    Default

    Dariana pulls herself over the chimney's edge, only to find her companions embroiled in melee. Seeing that their tangle with the goblins could expose them to the jaws of a very nasty looking wolf loping ever closer, she releases the energies held in her hand to stop the beast from reaching them.

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollEldritch Blast - (1d20+6) (4) [10]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollDamage - (1d10) (8) [8]
    "I swear by my pretty floral bonnet, I will end you." - Malcolm Reynolds


  4. Default

    HP: 9/15 - AC: 17

    Dom takes a deep cut from the goblin’s well-aimed Strike. Seeing the rest of his friends have made the climb, he drops his shortbow and draws both of rapiers in one smooth motion. He spins, trying to flank the goblin with Jormud before slicing down and out in a crossing motion designed to take the goblin out quickly.

    OOC: Using some of my movement to try and get behind the goblin opposite of Jormud. Not sure if you are using flanking rules so I will roll with advantage and let you decide. If the goblin goes down, Dom will use any remaining movement to head in Kresh’s direction. If the first attack drops the goblin and a second attack isn’t needed, then Dom will use his bonus action to enter Rage instead

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollAttack 1 - (2d20b1+5) (15, 9) [20] for Authentic Forum Dice-rollDamage - (d6+3) [4]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollAttack 2 - (2d20b1+5) (20, 12) [25] for Authentic Forum Dice-rollDamage - (d6+3) [4]

    Edit: Aaand once again the advantage is useless
    Last edited by Hideous; 12-07-2018 at 08:59 PM.

  5. #166

    Default

    Dom do you want to just head for Kresh? The other two completely obliterated the goblin. Also the previous goblin you downed with an arrow fell into a fire pit in the middle of the room so hes dead.... and crispy! Kresh roars at his men falling and pulls out a horn that echoes through the halls. Suddenly five more goblins emerge. There was also a wolf with Kresh, not sure if i mentioned it. Kresh lets him loose as well and they all charge in. I will let players go first in this "new" battle sequence. Party is up! Dom you are about 50 feet away from new enemies. The rest of the party about 80 feet. (im clearly just spitballing numbers on distance lol.)

    Quote Originally Posted by Kresh
    Ripper! Rip out their throats! Bring Kresh their heads! Tonight, we feast!!!!
    Last edited by Sleepius; 12-08-2018 at 02:11 AM.


  6. #168

    Default

    Dom will target the wolf who is leading the charge of the enemies. The blades cut deep into the wolf who snarles back with blood dropping off of him. He still lives!

  7. #169
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    The Flooded Desert
    Posts
    66

    Default

    Dariana grins gleefully as she reaches her left hand toward yet another goblin, whispering the words that will end its miserable existence. Interesting. Despite their comrades being utterly slaughtered in seconds and the fact that the distance has them at a disadvantage, they continue to come at us. Obviously not intelligent enough to regroup and strike from hiding. The big one is definitely the thinker then. He holds back in the hopes his minions wear us down.

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollEldritch Blast - (1d20+6) (17) [23]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollDamage - (1d10) (10) [10]
    "I swear by my pretty floral bonnet, I will end you." - Malcolm Reynolds


  8. #170

    Default

    The blast leaves her hand and a goblin evaporated into ash from a single strike. 4 goblins remain and the wolf!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •