Page 16 of 143 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666116 ... LastLast

Thread: Chapter 1: It Begins

1. Default

Just then, the large man bellows, “Up here! I found their ‘King...’”. Dom draws his shortbow and looses an arrow at the nearest goblin, hoping his comrades could manage the easy climb on their own.

Authentic Forum Dice-rollInit - (d20+3) [16]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollAttack - (d20+5) [18] for Authentic Forum Dice-rollDamage - (d6+3) [6]

He then steps forward 5 feet to make room for his friends to come up behind him.
    Last edited by Hideous; 12-05-2018 at 09:50 PM.

Ok we will run combat. 2 goblins attacking. just know for the climb, it is 30 ft. if you roll success athletics check you move at half speed climbing up.

Authentic Forum Dice-rollinit - (1d20+2) [11]

Players go first!

The arrow strikes its target. Piercing into the chest of the first goblin and he flies back and to the ground. bleeding but not dead. Need actions from rest of party.
    Last edited by Sleepius; 12-05-2018 at 09:56 PM.

Jormud growls, then says to Dariana, "Looks like we've got a fight. Time to climb."

He sheaths his sword and tries to get up to Dom's side.

As he goes, he chants a poem, "Arrow giver, Reaper friend, send these fiends to their end."

Actions:
    Move: Climb 15'
    Action: Dash 15'
    Bonus: Bardic Inspiration to Dom (d6; can be used for an attack roll, ability check, or Save in the next 10 minutes)
    Reaction: Attack of Opportunity if applicable

i need an athletics check for climbs

Authentic Forum Dice-rollAthletics - (1d20+1) (10) [11]

jormud is barely able to get his grip and makes the climb no problem. He reaches the top to see Dom loose an arrow into one goblin.

Dariana makes her way into the chimney after Jormud, hoping to reach the top before this 'King' is dead.

Authentic Forum Dice-rollAthletics - (1d20+1) (14) [15]
    "I swear by my pretty floral bonnet, I will end you." - Malcolm Reynolds

Dariana makes it I’m. You move at half speed so next round you’ll reach the top, unless you have some mechanic to make it now

I know I just wanted her to say she was doing that. Keeping you all on your toes