Page 117 of 147 FirstFirst ... 1767107115116117118119127 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,170 of 1470

Thread: Chapter 1: It Begins

"Your king...is dead!" Grayson calls in a booming voice. He raises his magical blade high over his head. "I killed him myself! Crux fell to my blade, as will you all if you do not surrender! Your lives...or your deaths! You choose!"

Authentic Forum Dice-rollIntimidation - (1d20+3) [11]

Jormud looks at Grayson with what can only be described as confusion.

He then pulls his lyre from his back.

OOC:
    How far away are these guys?

The enemy is now within a charge distance away. The hobgoblin is not intimidated by Grayson, however the leader shows a smile across his face.

Quote Originally Posted by Targor
    Crux is dead you say? Fell by your puny blade? Hah! This is not likely!!!

Jormud takes a few steps forward, and says, "Not likely, but still true. His shapeshifting friend and their pet wolf, too. Do you want to know what the last sound he heard was?"

Jormud plucks a string, staring intently at the hobgoblin, whispering foul incantations under his breath.

OOC:
    Cast Dissonant Whispers on the hobgoblin leader, using a 2nd level spell slot.

DC 14 Wis Save; On a fail, he takes Authentic Forum Dice-rollPsychic damage - (4d6) (5, 1, 2, 2) [10] and must immediately use his Reaction to move up to his speed away from me.

On a successful save, he does not need to flee and takes half damage.

Since I think it will matter in a second, Authentic Forum Dice-rollInitiative - (1d20+3) (2) [5]

5. Default

Dom charges forward in a rage and attacks the leader. Better to cut the head off the snake than to dodge the fangs.

Authentic Forum Dice-rollReckless Rage Attack - (2d20b1+6) (19, 12) [25] for Authentic Forum Dice-rollDamage - (d8+d6+6) (4) (1) [11]

OOC: Bonus Action to use rage, attacking with reckless attack, enemies have advantage vs. Dom until the start of his next turn, Dom has resistance to piercing, slashing and bludgeoning damage.

Infusing his blade with divine power, Grayson races forward toward the presumptive leader, roaring, "We shall send you back to the fires of Hell that forged you! Charrrrrrge!"

Authentic Forum Dice-rollAttack - (1d20+9) [12]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollDamage - (1d8+6) [9]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollSmite on a Hit - (2d6) [9]

(OOC: I've clearly been watching too much Hook with my kids lately.)

I gotta say this is hands down the ballsiest group of adventurers ever. 3 against 16!
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollwis save - (1d20) [18]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollinit - (1d20+2) [3]

Dom strike cuts against the armor of Targor but he is able to dodge Grayson's attack. Beat my initiative and players get another round, otherwise we shall see what occurs!

Targor: -16 HP
    Hob 1-9: -0
    Wolf 1-6: -0
    Last edited by Sleepius; 07-06-2019 at 01:18 AM.

Jormud runs his fingers over the strings of his lyre once more, this time a deep, sonorous tone, staring at the wolves.

OOC:
    I rolled a 5 for initiative above, so that counts?

Action: Casting Sleep, centering it at a wolf that is hopefully close to other wolves. Using a 2nd level slot to cast.
    Affecting Authentic Forum Dice-rollHit points - (7d8) (6, 5, 6, 2, 7, 7, 6) [39] of creatures
    Last edited by LordFluffy; 07-06-2019 at 04:16 PM.

(OOC: Grayson will wait to attack to see who falls asleep. He'll focus his attack on those still awake, and will specifically target the wounded Targor if he is still awake too.)