Page 112 of 137 FirstFirst ... 1262102110111112113114122 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 1366

Thread: Chapter 1: It Begins

"My thanks," Grayson says with a small smile. "It would seem I am not entirely over the hill quite yet, my young friends."

Blog Entries

Jormud is able to determine this is likely where they stored extra provisions such as food and drink when preparing for large banquets. Dom hears no noise and the door is not locked, nor does he detect any traps.

"Onward then," Grayson murmurs after Dom gives the go-ahead signal upon finishing his inspection of the door. The paladin advances, opening the door and peering inside.

Jormud hangs back, providing cover with his hand crossbow.

Blog Entries

Directly ahead of you is a sturdy door. You are in what appears to be a hallway. there is a path to the right in the middle of the room. You peer to it and there is another curtain a short way down.

"Dom, check the door for traps; I will check the curtain," Grayson murmurs, going to do just that.

(OOC: Sleep, is it another heavy one that requires a check? Or can my guy just peek behind the curtain to see what's what?)

Blog Entries

It is indeed a heavy curtain but you would be able to easy peak around it. Just requires check to open it. I will need a stealth check from Grayson. The door is safe from traps. Dom will hear two voices in heated discussion. A loud growling voice demanding payment or something and a silky smooth reply.

Jormud continues his overwatch.

Grayson gives up for now, as he isn't stealthy at all, and instead heads back to see if Dom found anything behind door number one...