Page 142 of 152 FirstFirst ... 4292132140141142143144 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,420 of 1511

Thread: Chapter 1: It Begins

About 10 feet away (it snuck in on you pretty well). it is a large slime.

2. Default

Realizing his piercing weapons probably wouldn't be must use against the slime, Dom opts to chuck his torch at the slime instead, hoping the combination of bludgeoning and fire damage might be more effective. He then quickly backpedals towards Grayson and Jormud. "We've got company!"

OOC: Using the torch as an improvised weapon. I'm not proficient with it and it only does 1d4 damage, but its better than nothing. Move back 30 feet. Draw second rapier.

Authentic Forum Dice-rollImprovised Thrown Weapon - (d20+3) (17) [20] for Authentic Forum Dice-rollFire Damage? - (d4+3) (4) [7]

"What manner of madness is this? It is as if a swamp itself coalesced into a foul amalgamation of Life!" Grayson cries, seeing the jelly. He raises his magical blade and swings at the squishy thing for all he's worth.

Authentic Forum Dice-rollHit Jelly - (1d20+6) [11]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollDamage - (1d8+6) [14]

Jormud take a step back and raises his bow. He tries to hold it more like he has seen the archers in the guard do. He tries to plant his feet like he's seen Grayson and Dom do, less the fencer and more the front line warrior. Drawing the bow back to his cheek, he whispers "Let's see if you like the cold."

His breath turns to fog as it passes the shaft of the arrow before he looses it.

OOC:
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollTo hit - (1d20+8) (10) [18]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollpeircing - (1d8+4) (5) [9]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollCold - (1d8) (6) [6]
    Last edited by LordFluffy; 11-06-2019 at 03:34 PM.

Dom throws his torch, igniting the jelly. an ominous screech is heard from the creature. As it burns, and Dom retreats, he feels the cold of an arrow streak by his cheek. It douses the flames out on the creature and pierces straight through, leaving a hole in the creature. Grayson steps in and slashes at the creature. His blade cuts through, but not in the manner he expected. He split the jelly in two, however rather than being dead, the two separate pieces spring to life and attack Grayson! They raise a tentacle of sorts and move to slap the paladin.

These jellies are now medium sized creatures.

Authentic Forum Dice-rolljelly1 attack - (1d20+4) [15]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rolldamage - (2d6+2) [10]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollacid damage - (1d6) [4]

Authentic Forum Dice-rolljelly2 attack - (1d20+4) [11]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rolldamage - (2d6+2) [13]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollacid damage - (1d6) [3]

Well I am going to guess that the attacks missed lol. Party is up!
    Last edited by Sleepius; 11-06-2019 at 04:35 PM.

6. Default

AC: 17 - HP: 43/43

"What the?!" Dom blurts at seeing one ooze become two.

He strides forward again and tries to skewer Jelly 1 with his magic rapiers, using Grayson's presence to make a sneak attack.

Authentic Forum Dice-rollAttack 1 - (d20+6) (14) [20] for Authentic Forum Dice-rollDamage - (d8+4) (6) [10]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollAttack 1 - (d20+6) (11) [17] for Authentic Forum Dice-rollDamage - (d8+1) (8) [9]
    If either attack hits, Authentic Forum Dice-rollSneak Attack Damage - (d6) (6) [6] is applied

OOC: The second attack is supposed to say Attack 2, not Attack 1. I used my bonus action to make a second attack with my off-hand rapier. I did not use by bonus action to enter rage and I am not raging...yet.
    Last edited by Hideous; 11-06-2019 at 06:54 PM.

Jormud notes which of the two attacks seemed the most distressing. Targeting the newly formed threat on the left, he fires another arrow, this time choosing to ignite it.

OOC:
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollAttack - (1d20+8) (15) [23]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollPiercing - (1d8+3) (8) [11]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollFire - (1d4) (3) [3]

Ok so before Grayson makes his move just want to resolve these two attacks. Dom, cuts in behind Grayson, catching the jellies off guard and makes a pair of vicious strikes against one of the jellies. It takes the bladed cuts and then slumps into a puddle. Meanwhile, the second jelly takes a vicious hit from Jormud, igniting it!.

Jelly 1 - DEAD
    Jelly 2 - -14

"Damnation!" Grayson curses, seeing the jellies split. But he's a warrior who swings a sword, so swing a sword he shall, even if it means multiplying the foul beasts once more.

Authentic Forum Dice-rollAttack remaining jelly - (1d20+6) [12]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollDamage - (1d8+6) [13]