Page 141 of 152 FirstFirst ... 4191131139140141142143151 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,410 of 1513

Thread: Chapter 1: It Begins

Jormud says, "A wise man once told me that if you're confused about which way to go, go left."

He points to the Northwest.

2. Default

Dom nods and holds out his torch, rapier in his other hand. “Give me some room to work.”

He turns northwest and starts to scout the path quietly.

Authentic Forum Dice-rollPerception - (d20+7) (4) [11]

Authentic Forum Dice-rollStealth - (d20+7) (1) [8]

Dom creeps forward, rather loudly. This area consists of numerous intersecting passages. The ceilings here are only 6 ft high, and several passages end in partially excavated rock faces. You can go north, west, or east here. Or return south back to the party.

Did anyone go with Dom or is he solo? If Dom is solo, I'll need another perception roll. If Grayson or Jormud went with you, then i'll just need a general perception roll from them.

Authentic Forum Dice-roll(1d20-2) [14]
    Last edited by Sleepius; 11-04-2019 at 04:41 PM.

OOC:
    Jormud is bringing up the rear, so I'll follow Grayson's lead.

Grayson will keep about 25 feet behind Dom, generally.

Ok the tie I will give you the win on. While Dom is scanning the possible pathways, he laments at his initial clumsiness in his stealth. Suddenly a noise catches his ears. He looks to the left just in time to see an ochre jelly preparing to strike! Roll initiative!

Authentic Forum Dice-rollinit - (1d20-2) [7]

Let me also mention that the ceilings are again at 6 ft. I believe Dom is listed as taller than that, so he is having to hunch a bit in this corridor.

And Dom wins! Party will go up first!