Page 19 of 152 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969119 ... LastLast

Thread: Chapter 1: It Begins

Ok going to have some interesting things happen since there was a crit. Dom swings the rapper whose thin blade was swung with such force that it actually took the goblins head off. Dom then moves and has advantage on goblin 2 who takes a massive cut across its back. Goblin 1 is taken down by Jormud.

Taking hold of her spear in both hands as she sidesteps the goblin's wild swing, she lets out a scream of rage and thrusts it forward, seeking to drive the bladed point through its body.

Authentic Forum Dice-rollAttack - (1d20+3) (18) [21]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollDamage - (1d8+1) (6) [7]
    "I swear by my pretty floral bonnet, I will end you." - Malcolm Reynolds

Goblin 3 is now severely wounded after that viscious attack. Goblin 2 strikes at Dom and goblin 3 strikes back.
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollgob2attack - (1d20+4) [9]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollgob2damage - (1d6+2) [5]

Authentic Forum Dice-rollgob3 attack - (1d20+4) [13]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollgob3dmg - (1d6+2) [4]

4. Default

Dom turns on the two remaining goblins, eager to try and dispatch of them before Kresh gets far. He attacks goblin 2 which he is still flanking and, if possible, moves to flank goblin 3 which is still attacking Darianna.

Authentic Forum Dice-rollAttack 1 - (2d20b1+5) (2, 20) [25] for Authentic Forum Dice-rollDamage - (d6+3) [8]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollAttack 2 - (2d20b1+5) (13, 1) [18] for Authentic Forum Dice-rollDamage - (d6+3) [4]

EDIT: Assuming I am still flanking goblin 3, advantage applies and the attack is a crit for 8+9=17 damage. Otherwise, its a 7 which likely misses. If the attack hits and drops goblin 2 then he moves on to goblin 3. Even without advantage from flanking, I think the 18 hits for 4 damage.
    Last edited by Hideous; 12-11-2018 at 08:51 PM.

Dom Spears into goblin 2 whose attack he parries and kills the poor beast. Then in a quick maneuver, Dom Spears goblin 3 with the same blade that still has goblin 2 on it. You now have a skewer of goblin Kabob. Battle is over. What does the party do? You also notice Kresh is no longer in the room

Refer to the map. There’s two paths. The chimney you came up tfrom area 3 and the other is from area 7. He went towards area 7

Dariana looks slightly pale from the wounds that the goblin inflicted, but the fire in her eyes remains. "I say we go after him, but carefully. A coward who runs is a coward who who would lay traps for those giving chase. Still, I'm curious what the study of a bugbear's remains might reveal." She smiles wryly. "You know, for science."

As she speaks, Dariana looks around at the goblin corpses and her surroundings, seeking either information or useful items.

"I swear by my pretty floral bonnet, I will end you." - Malcolm Reynolds