Page 12 of 152 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262112 ... LastLast

Thread: Chapter 1: It Begins

Dariana looks about, seeking anything interesting that catches her eye as they trudge along.

Authentic Forum Dice-rollPerception - (1d20+2) (11) [13]
    "I swear by my pretty floral bonnet, I will end you." - Malcolm Reynolds

As the parties travel, you spot a snare and pit trap, that you are easily able to avoid. You continue along the path and the forest becomes dense yet again. The forest leads up to the mountain face where you notice an entrance to a cave. There are two goblins guarding the entrance. They move around the entrance as if in patrol. You can see them holding scimitars. How does the party want to proceed through? You are hidden in bushes and not seen by the goblins. you are about 50 feet away from the entrance.

"I am not opposed," Jormud whispers back, "but I will not be of much use in the first volley."

Dariana's lips turn in a wry smile, her eyes locked on the goblins and narrowing darkly. She whispers up, "Y'know, boys, I'm still a little sore about that arrow earlier. I'll take one if you have the other, Dom."

5. Default

Three out of four was good enough for the barbarian, who never really put much stock in math to begin with. He figured the druid would want to rid the world of these abominations too.

“I’ll take the one on the left,” he whispers back. He draws his shortbow back, his chisled muscles easily holding the taut bowstring until Darianna and the others were ready. When it was time, he looses his shot.

Authentic Forum Dice-rollAttack - (2d20b1+5) (4, 2) [9] for Authentic Forum Dice-rollDamage - (d6+3) [4]

Authentic Forum Dice-rollInitiative - (d20+3) [12]
    Last edited by Hideous; 12-03-2018 at 08:07 PM.

Authentic Forum Dice-rollInitiative - (1d20+3) (19) [22]

Dariana reaches out her hand toward the goblin on the right, the ethereal glow returning to her eyes as she whispers again her mystical incantation of death. Deathly fire leaps from her hand once more, hungering for a soul to satiate it.

Authentic Forum Dice-rollInitiative - (1d20+1) (7) [8]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollEldritch Blast - (1d20+6) (10) [16]

Authentic Forum Dice-rollDamage - (1d10) (9) [9]

Ok so here is what has gone down so far:

Dom's shot soars through the air, only to miss completely. The arrow flies by the goblin and into the cave, striking a wall. Dariana's blast ignites and completely blows apart the goblin. His remains lie on the ground and the other goblin is baffled. If no one else will attempt an attack we will commence combat. Also, if no other attack, the goblin calls out to his companions in the cave that the entrance is under attack!

Authentic Forum Dice-rollgob init - (1d20+2) [21]

The party will go first if no other surprise attacks are made.
    Last edited by Sleepius; 12-03-2018 at 08:10 PM.