Page 11 of 180 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 1791

Thread: Chapter 1: It Begins

  1. #101
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    The Flooded Desert
    Posts
    66

    Default

    "I suppose we must leave something behind, whether that be the goods that earn us payment or, potentially, the source of our payment," Dariana muses as she absent-mindedly pokes at the area where the arrow struck her earlier. "Either way, I suppose we're not getting paid without tromping through the forest. Let's hide this thing and be on our way." She scratches at her side, her lips turning in a mildly frustrated frown. She moves toward Jormud, obviously upset, making a show of scratching her previously wounded side as she comes to stand before him. "Not that I would complain about not being deceased, but is healing magic supposed to itch? Because it itches." She places a hand on Jormud's shoulder and points to the affected area with her other hand, "Right there. Just dull enough to be obnoxious."



    Dariana clears her throat, eyeing her dwarvish comrade. "What do you say, o dweller in the dells? Are you up for a bit more inane adventure?" She busies herself with checking that no goblins managed to make off with anything from the wagon while the group was otherwise occupied with killing their cohorts.
    Last edited by HandsOfBlue; 12-01-2018 at 03:29 AM. Reason: Posted while tired and unable to grammar.
    "I swear by my pretty floral bonnet, I will end you." - Malcolm Reynolds


  2. #102

    Default

    I am going to advance us forward:

    The party ties up the horses and hides the wagon. You begin marching through the path heading toward the hideout of the Goblins. I will need a marching order.


  3. Default

    Drav nods his assent absently, absorbed in the loss of the two dead horses. It was so terribly sad when innocent lives are lost. He casts about despondently until he remembers, after a careful prod from Clip, that they had their own horses to protect. He walks over to them and helps guide them to a more hidden place. He whispers soothing words in Druid to the beasts, giving them his blessing and thanking them for their efforts this day. Before heading back to the group, he scratches a few symbols on nearby bushes and takes a moment to spit on the dusty path, grinding his water in with the earth.

    Should be safe 'ere lads he says to the horses before rejoining the group.

    So, anyone else itchin' to revenge these poor beasties?
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Mar'ro- The Unquiet Lands
    Dwemmek Dwerrowfade - World of Chaldera
    Softhands - Curse of the Crimson Throne
    Fin "Cur" Forestson - Beyond Drachenward
    Qadan Yul - Arcanis


  4. #105

    Default

    As they get underway, Jormud replies to Dariana, "It's been my experience that everyone's reaction is a bit different. But I'm sure we'll have more basis for comparison as time goes on. Let me check the spot."



    He then puts away his lyre, draws his crossbow once more, loads it, and keeps his eyes and ears out for danger.

    OOC: I'd like to stay in the middle. My perception's not that good and I do better at range for now.

  5. Default

    “Aye,” says Dom. “But I’m more concerned with the captured rather than the slain. Let us not double the deed by being careless.”

    He draws another arrow arrow and leads the way, slowly and quietly following the tracks.

  6. #107
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    The Flooded Desert
    Posts
    66

    Default

    Dariana follows behind Dom and Jormud, eyes darting back and forth as she goes, watching for sneaky goblins.
    "I swear by my pretty floral bonnet, I will end you." - Malcolm Reynolds


  7. #108

    Default

    I’m going to need two survival checks from Dom

  8. Default

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollSurv w/ Adv? - (2d20+5) (19, 15) [39]

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollSurv w/ Adv? - (2d20+5) (20, 10) [35]

    OOC: I’m assuming someone can assist me so I rolled with advantage. If that’s not the case, ignore the second rolls.

    Edit: Oops! Forgot the “b1” modifier. Even without advantage the two rolls come out to 24 and 25.
    Last edited by Hideous; 12-01-2018 at 02:14 PM.

  9. Default

    Drav relaxes, ironically, as they push into the wilderness tracking the goblins. This was his element, and apparently Dom's, too. The big brute could handle the work if he wanted, Drav thinks as he follows along, admiring the man's skill and ease in the forest. Even relaxed, Drav has his awareness on him, tuned to the slightest shift of shadow or change in sound in the surrounding forest.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Mar'ro- The Unquiet Lands
    Dwemmek Dwerrowfade - World of Chaldera
    Softhands - Curse of the Crimson Throne
    Fin "Cur" Forestson - Beyond Drachenward
    Qadan Yul - Arcanis


Page 11 of 180 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •