Page 75 of 108 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785 ... LastLast

Thread: Chapter 1: It Begins

Blog Entries

The goblin awakes to seeing the blades and begins to whimper pathetically. Even urinating a bit

Quote Originally Posted by goblin
    please don’t hurt Droop!!! Droop do what you wish! Just please let Droop be!!
    Last edited by Sleepius; 03-14-2019 at 07:12 PM.

Jormud leans in the doorframe, watching Dom terrorize the goblin.

"Diplomacy is not your strong suit, friend."

Blog Entries

Droop whimpers responses
    Quote Originally Posted by Goblin
    Droop don't know! Droop serve Mosk. Droop do what Mosk say or Droop is killed! King Crux force Droop to serve Mosk!

“Where was the diplomacy when the Indigo Gang attacked us in the tavern?”
    Jormud rolls his eyes and mumbles "Sitting at the bar, watching you guys fight."

He the clears his throat and says, "Let the fellow up. I don't think he's a threat and I'd rather he not excrete anything else."

Blog Entries

The goblin sighs with relief.

Quote Originally Posted by Droop
    Droop thanks you for sparing Droop's life. Mosk dead?
    Droop says this, slightly cowering further back at the sight of the dead bugbears.

6. Default

"Yes, the mage is dead. And you will be next if you don't show us the way to Cragmaw Castle. On the other hand, if you show us the way, I vow to let you go as the most honorable goblin I've ever met. Mind you I'm not going to get my hopes up, but I figure you deserve a chance to prove your worth. Right Grayson?"

It seemed like the paladin's way had been rubbing off on the normally brutish barbarian.
    Last edited by Hideous; 03-15-2019 at 05:07 AM.

"Aye. Let the little fellow redeem himself. Green skin is no reason for one not to be honorable."

Turning to Droop, the paladin continues, "I am Grayson Selmy. I am a knight. You, Droop, have my word that my allies and I will not harm you as long as you lead us to Cragmaw Castle. Once there, you will have a choice: go on your own and survive as best you wish or serve us to the best of your ability. The choice, like your life, is yours now, little one."

Page 75 of 108 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785 ... LastLast