Page 81 of 81 FirstFirst ... 3171798081

Thread: Chapter 1: It Begins

Jormud drops the chest and reaches for his rapier, but stops as an arrow slams into his body. Instead, he draws his lyre and plays a few notes, saying:

"Misery for the risen,
    A boon for their slayer,
    Sleep brittle soldiers
    Trouble not the player
    "

OOC:
    Action: Cast Bane on the (I assume 2 remaining) skeletons.
    Up to three creatures you can see must make Charisma (DC14) saving throws. If a target fails, whenever they make an attack roll or saving throw before the spell ends, they must roll a d4 and subtract the number rolled.

Bonus Action: Bardic Inspiration to Grayson (+d6 in the next 10 minutes to an attack roll, ability roll, or saving throw)

(OOC: Grayson thanks you for your inspiration, sir. )

Blog Entries

Sorry guys. weekend had me busy. Baby registry stuff and general packing and such. So here we go!

So Grayson and Dom completely obliterate the bones of the skeletons when their attacks hit. Leaving behind scattered bones and cloth. The third skeleton attempts his save.

Authentic Forum Dice-rollsave - (1d20-3) [15]

The creature takes another shot at Jormud
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollattack - (1d20+4-1d4) [19]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rolldamage - (1d6+2) [3]

I forgot to do a rollv to check that my equation worked correctly for the attack. If it would not have worked I will re roll the attack. Let me know what you guys think. Also, party is up!
    Last edited by Sleepius; Yesterday at 08:18 PM.

4. Default

Dom continues his relentless attack, maneuvering around the skeleton so Grayson can flank it.

Authentic Forum Dice-rollAttack 1 - (2d20b1+5) (20, 20) [25] for Authentic Forum Dice-rollDamage - (d8+3) (4) [7]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollAttack 2 - (2d20b1+5) (19, 3) [24] for Authentic Forum Dice-rollDamage - (d8) (5) [5]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollSneak Attack - (d6) (4) [4]

EDIT: Wow the confirmed crit. Back to back 20s... First attack did 11+7+4=22 damage.
    Last edited by Hideous; Yesterday at 11:48 PM.

Blog Entries

Battle OVER! The third skeleton is destroyed! The party stands (slightly wounded) and observes that Droop is hiding.

Quote Originally Posted by Droop
    Fighting over? Droop safe to come out?
    You look behind you to see that he was hiding behind a door and is now peaking his head out and peering into the room.

EVERYONE GAIN 50 XP!!!!
    Last edited by Sleepius; Today at 12:40 AM.

Page 81 of 81 FirstFirst ... 3171798081