Page 108 of 116 FirstFirst ... 85898106107108109110 ... LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 1153

Thread: Chapter 1: It Begins

"Try again, my friend," Grayson urges. "If you cannot open it on this next attempt, my blade will carve our way through, though whatever element of surprise we retain will obviously be denuded if I have to do it my way."

Blog Entries

Dom pours his focus into the clicks of the lock. One by one, he feels them click into place and the door unlocks.

Blog Entries

You open the door to see an empty hallway. When you enter, ahead you can see rubble from fallen pillars and such. To your immediate left is a closed door, this would be the kitchen you heard the goblins from. The air is heavy with the stench of whatever is happening in the kitchen and the clangs of the pots and pans are heard a little clearer now. There are no goblins in sight from where you are.

Grayson nods and follows, sword raised to strike...

Blog Entries

i need a stealth check for the opening of the door, but it is unlocked. Also, give me advanced initiative rolls...

Since no one wants Grayson to be opening anything or doing anything remotely stealthy, here's an initiative roll and I'll leave the rest to the others.

Authentic Forum Dice-rollInitiative - (1d20-1) [7]