Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast

Thread: Ooc

Quote Originally Posted by Sleepius View Post
    congrats on defeating the thugs!!! EVERYONE GETS 100 XP!
    With the 100 xp from the thugs, I have Dom at 450 total. Is that what you have for Jormud, Fluffy?

Quote Originally Posted by Sleepius View Post
    You had 6 but I haven’t heard from Don so I’m guessing we had one fall out. So 5 then.
    More like it feels like there was never a place for Cline to jump in in the first place. Between him not being at the bar and being stuck at a finished scene, and now people assuming I just dropped...

Yeah, I'm not feeling this campaign, and you already have a druid. Seeya.

Blog Entries

Don I had everyone move to the bar. When combat was occurring I was waiting for you to post yet you didn’t roll. I’m sorry to see you leave and don’t want you to feel I was keeping you out of the game. Perhaps this is my fault in moving everything along too fast and not letting folks have enough time to post. I will slow the game down and only advance when I’ve given everyone ample time to post. You are always welcome back in should you change your mind. Especially since the party is at a split on to go take on the gang or to go rescue Baros. Up to you and I’ll respect any decision you make.
    Last edited by Sleepius; 01-08-2019 at 06:19 AM.

I have to respectfully disagree. Don, I like you and respect you as a player, but I think that could have been handled differently and perhaps a little less permanently. Sleep, I don't think you did a darn thing wrong here. You have a fast-moving game and are keeping people interested; that's pretty much all a GM has to do in PbP to keep a game alive, in my experience. Don't mess with a successful formula. Just my two cents. Cheers and happy gaming to you both.

Blog Entries

Well, as much as I can say I will slow things down, I will be responding as I see fit for what is said by players via answering with NPC's, or if a majority agree to a move, advancing the game. It gets tough keeping track of 6 players so if I miss someone I do apologize, but keep with it and get your posts in when you can. If i advance and there is something you wanted to do, just post it. I can still resolve it as if it had happened. Appreciate the kinds words Ra. I've attempted so many games just to have things fall through because folks lose interest, so trying to keep everyone interested by a game that keeps advancing.

Quote Originally Posted by Hideous View Post
    With the 100 xp from the thugs, I have Dom at 450 total. Is that what you have for Jormud, Fluffy?
    Yep.

Blog Entries

Ra with the epic rolls! That's one hell of a Paladin. The group is fighting very smart. I did not expect these gang thugs to go down so easily to you guys!

I don't know about epic, but the dude's old and stubborn. Never underestimate the power of old and stubborn.

Do we follow with the same amount of exp?

I assumed it would be individual xp paths/gains, based on the earlier comments, Krivak, but I could be wrong.

Either way, I'm really enjoying your game so far, Sleep. Grayson is different from almost every PC I play, so it's a treat to try to get in his head. Great stuff so far all around, from GM to other players. Happy to be in this one with you, all!

Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast