Page 30 of 32 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 LastLast

Thread: Ooc

Blog Entries

just waiting to see what Dom does or says to you all about the door. Do not lose faith, I am here! lol.

I think we can assume he tells us about it, right? Our little three man party doesn't seem the type to keep in-game secrets, but maybe that's just me.

Blog Entries

I figured he would tell you about it, but ususally dom follow up with informing and his plan of attack.

Blog Entries

No worries man. I've been busy with pregnant wife and bar prep so no rush on anything. If all are willing I will not be pressing for posting times unless I haven't heard from someone in like days to a week. Hope all is well!

Hope the kiddo's feeling better!

You guys and your busy lives...and here I am, on day two of summer vacation, looking and a solid and wonderful two-month stretch of nearly nothing. Gods bless public education.

Blog Entries

haha I can't wait to be able to enjoy myself a bit. this studying is killing me!

Authentic Forum Dice-rollStr Save for Jormud - (1d20+1) (13) [14]

I'll be on vacation in Florida from the 30th-14th I think, so my posting will drop considerably. I think I'll have internet, but I can't promise I'll use it much. Please consider that two week stretch a minor hiatus for me that will end as soon as I'm back in Maine.

Don't let me stop you guys. Keep going and use Grayson at the vanguard as you like. He'll fight in melee the whole time I'm gone and use his healing as needed as well.

Blog Entries

Will do. Where in FL will you be? I did my undergrad in south florida. Boca Raton area.

Page 30 of 32 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 LastLast