Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18262728

Thread: Ooc

Yeah, the jumps in levels for 5e get much, much more spread out as you get past 3rd.

Blog Entries

Ok so everyone gained 500 xp. For defeating 11 goblins and locating cragmaw

Blog Entries

Hmm I never really read up on the rules. I’d say you can keep trying unless your picks broke. The way I see it, you’re just not hitting all the spots on the lock so your picks are still intact. It’s more of do you wish to keep trying to pick locks or try something different. Basically I’ll make it like elder scrolls. So you’ll have a finite number of lock picks which you can purchase more lock picks. I’ll say you have 10 lock picks. From here forward if you fail a lock picking roll you break a lock pick. You can keep picking until you run out of picks. Does this make sense? Kind of just made it up lol

I like that better than the official rules, to be honest.

5. Default

It does.

Quote Originally Posted by Sleepius View Post
    Hmm I never really read up on the rules. I’d say you can keep trying unless your picks broke. The way I see it, you’re just not hitting all the spots on the lock so your picks are still intact. It’s more of do you wish to keep trying to pick locks or try something different. Basically I’ll make it like elder scrolls. So you’ll have a finite number of lock picks which you can purchase more lock picks. I’ll say you have 10 lock picks. From here forward if you fail a lock picking roll you break a lock pick. You can keep picking until you run out of picks. Does this make sense? Kind of just made it up lol

6. Default

Fair warning, I am leaving for my Hawaiian vacation on Monday morning (May 27) and I won't be back until the following Tuesday night (June 4). During this time, my ability to post will be fairly restricted so please bear with me.

Blog Entries

No problem. That actually works out as I will be focusing on unpacking and such as I am moving this weekend and getting started on my bar study. The slow down is no problem. Enjoy the beach!!!

Yes indeed. Good luck and safe travels to you both!

Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18262728