Page 38 of 53 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast

Thread: Chapter 40 OOC

Hope you are feeling better now btw Jim, that was a nasty bit of the Flu you seemed to have.
    Corn canít expect justice from a court composed of chickens.

2. Default

Yeah that sucked! Feeling better, still tired, but I think thats because I'm only getting 5hrs of sleep a night due to catching up on my anime

Quote Originally Posted by Scymon View Post
    Hope you are feeling better now btw Jim, that was a nasty bit of the Flu you seemed to have.

Quote Originally Posted by Luopo View Post
    ... I think thats because I'm only getting 5hrs of sleep a night due to catching up on my anime
    What are you watching? I just got done with Death Note for the first time and am trying to get hooked on something else good.

4. Default

I'm only watching current seasonal stuff right now... still watching Black Clover--which was tough since there was a LOT of yelling from the main character in the beginning, but am now watching Rising of the Shield Hero (first episode almost killed it for me), Promised Neverland, Dororo, Mob Psycho (the story is funny, the art is different and hard to get used to at first, but it's great), Domestic Girlfriend, and SAO Alicization.

If you're looking for slightly older stuff, I recommend Danmachi (is it wrong to pick up girls in a dungeon), Konosuba, Noragami, Goblin Slayer (tough at first since it has rape scenes by goblins) and Natsume Yuujinchou. There are a ton out there, so I tend to get recommendations from either Anime Trending on Facebook, or from myanimelist.net/anime/season.

Then there is Samurai Champloo. I don't know why, maybe because it was so different with it's hip hop beat (I hate hip hop), but it is my all time favorite. Same guy who made that made Cowboy Bebop, my second favorite anime, but it is a bit dated. Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood is also great, but quite a long anime--nothing like the endless run of Naruto, or Bleach, or Gintama that I stopped watching because it took forever to get anywhere in the battles and storyline, but Fullmetal is a good one.

Quote Originally Posted by LordFluffy View Post
    What are you watching? I just got done with Death Note for the first time and am trying to get hooked on something else good.

I've seen Goblin Slayer (skipped over the scene because I knew it was coming), Samurai Champloo, Cowboy Bebop, and a few others. Fate/Zero, /Stay Night, and /SN: Unlimited Blade Works got me back into watching anime on the regular (with probably some props to Voltron: Legendary Defender).

I just started looking at Love is War and want to check out Konosuba (just not sure what streaming platform it's on; I haven't started paying for Crunchyroll yet). Dororo looks really good, too, but same problem. Rise of the Shield Hero and That Time I got Reincarnated as a Slime are tempting. I've also thought about a SAO spin-off (Gun Gale Online) that I saw get some good reviews on YouTube from a guy who has serious issues with SAO in general.

Thanks for the suggestions.

6. Default

GGO was good, I prefer Kirito instead of the second season with whatsherface, but it was still good. My son likes Reincarnated as a Slime and Overlord. You should try One Punch Man and Mob Psycho. Crunchyroll is pretty good because it's easy, but they don't carry everything so I get my downloads from Horriblesubs.info too.

Quote Originally Posted by LordFluffy View Post
    I've seen Goblin Slayer (skipped over the scene because I knew it was coming), Samurai Champloo, Cowboy Bebop, and a few others. Fate/Zero, /Stay Night, and /SN: Unlimited Blade Works got me back into watching anime on the regular (with probably some props to Voltron: Legendary Defender).

I just started looking at Love is War and want to check out Konosuba (just not sure what streaming platform it's on; I haven't started paying for Crunchyroll yet). Dororo looks really good, too, but same problem. Rise of the Shield Hero and That Time I got Reincarnated as a Slime are tempting. I've also thought about a SAO spin-off (Gun Gale Online) that I saw get some good reviews on YouTube from a guy who has serious issues with SAO in general.

Thanks for the suggestions.

Cool. Saw One Punch and am considering Mob Psycho.

There are a bewildering array of good options right now.

Blog Entries

Default Chapter 40 OOC

Quote Originally Posted by Scymon View Post
    Why am I suddenly getting a flashback of Jackie Chan's Drunken Master fighting for Walden :P
    Glad you're following along. Drunken master style all the way!

FWIW, I'm intentionally not reading the other IC threads right now. Don't want any spoilers ahead of time.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

9. Default

You might want to read them, they're suppose to give you a better insight into the world, although I feel like I'm not pushing the story in that direction and working more on character exposition, which I'm fine with.

Quote Originally Posted by ifreedman View Post
    Glad you're following along. Drunken master style all the way!

FWIW, I'm intentionally not reading the other IC threads right now. Don't want any spoilers ahead of time.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

10. Default

Can Zavros use the flat of his blade to cause nonlethal damage to knock out the wereshark?

Page 38 of 53 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast