Page 46 of 46 FirstFirst ... 36444546

Thread: Chapter 40 OOC

1. Default

For Sully, Walden and Cormack, I have closed the threads. The next thread later today, maybe tomorrow will work everyone together, so there will be a lot of exposition of how the three of you got to where we are today. I hope you liked the threads and will enjoy the game as a group from here out.

2. Default

Guys on the boat... so if you want to question the guy, start a new thread, 40.3 probably so that can run concurrent with the next thread.

I'm going to move everyone onto Jasrel and then together with the new players in chapter 42: The Meaning of Life

Much later today or out tomorrow morning--lots of typing to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Luopo View Post
    So there are two movies I'd like to point out that may be relevant here. The first is a move called, Signs. There was a quote at the beginning that said, and I summarize, "...swing away." Doesn't make sense, but it did at the end.

The second movie was Star Wars: The Last Jedi, where Finn and Rose sneak off the fleeing starship, go to a planet and find this codebreaker extraordinaire, save some animals and shit, then sneak back onto the fleeing starship. Completely pointless and was just a small part of a big kick in the balls to everyone that loved Star Wars.

How do you think I run my game, the former or the latter
    Fair enough. I assumed it did have some meaning, but honestly if it meant nothing, there was really no point in trying to spend a week of real time interrogating a wereshark to gain nothing of value.

Before you advance things too far, Axar would probably like to search the temple. Unless the prisoner gives me reason not to.
    Last edited by zebsen; Yesterday at 10:57 PM.

4. Default

See this is where things went sideways for me because I was expecting Pirates of the Caribbean Curse of the Black Pearl.

So there are two movies I'd like to point out that may be relevant here. The first is a move called, Signs. There was a quote at the beginning that said, and I summarize, "...swing away." Doesn't make sense, but it did at the end.

The second movie was Star Wars: The Last Jedi, where Finn and Rose sneak off the fleeing starship, go to a planet and find this codebreaker extraordinaire, save some animals and shit, then sneak back onto the fleeing starship. Completely pointless and was just a small part of a big kick in the balls to everyone that loved Star Wars.

How do you think I run my game, the former or the latter

Blog Entries

Default Chapter 40 OOC

It's all coming together. Great, thanks! The background thread was a lot of fun. For Walden, it's prob been 50 years, so I need to think about how he's changed over time.

Also, I have a proposal I desperately need to finish, so I might not be able to post anything until Sat.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

6. Default

Actually it will only be about 10 years...

Quote Originally Posted by ifreedman View Post
    It's all coming together. Great, thanks! The background thread was a lot of fun. For Walden, it's prob been 50 years, so I need to think about how he's changed over time.

Also, I have a proposal I desperately need to finish, so I might not be able to post anything until Sat.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

7. Default

As long as you make your saves, then everything should be okay, but fail some, well, it's dead city if you're alone.

Did you know that a shark can swim at 3000' underwater, pretty incredible.

Quote Originally Posted by zebsen View Post
    Fair enough. I assumed it did have some meaning, but honestly if it meant nothing, there was really no point in trying to spend a week of real time interrogating a wereshark to gain nothing of value.

Before you advance things too far, Axar would probably like to search the temple. Unless the prisoner gives me reason not to.

Blog Entries

Actually it will only be about 10 years...
    OK, that fine, but it makes him a lot younger than I'd originally written. Have to adjust the backstory at some point.
    [Finished the proposal, btw. Phew!]

For Sully, Walden and Cormack, I have closed the threads... I hope you liked the threads and will enjoy the game as a group from here out.
    Absolutely. This game has already been a blast.

Though I swear I am one of like seven people that liked ​The Last Jedi.

That's about four more people than I had imagined.

Quote Originally Posted by LordFluffy View Post
    Absolutely. This game has already been a blast.

Though I swear I am one of like seven people that liked ​The Last Jedi.

Page 46 of 46 FirstFirst ... 36444546