Thread: (5e Discord) Recruiting for Lost Mines of Phandelver

Default (5e Discord) Recruiting for Lost Mines of Phandelver

Gundren Rockseeker wants you! Come to Phandalin for a wealth of opportunity that may change the entire region! For the better!

Looking for six players for Lost Mines of Phandelver. New players welcome, experienced players also welcome!

Starting level: 1
    Ability Scores: standard array or 4d6 drop lowest.
    All WotC 5e products are available for character content.
    Recruiting will run through November 3. I'll be recruiting here as well at TTW Discord server where we'll be playing.

Posting expectations: Discord can move pretty quick. I appreciate but don't require posting every day. I will allow 48hours once your turn has come up in combat before I skip you character. If your character is absent for two weeks real time without prior notice I will find a way to write them off. I intend to keep up the pace and appreciate the same from my players. If you need time or expect an absence, please let us know in the OOC channel.

Come! Give us your best! Please submit a completed Mythweavers character sheet for review.
    Last edited by arcanegeek; 10-30-2018 at 07:08 PM.

Blog Entries

As I said on discord, I'm interested. I'll wait on deciding what to play until other players come around.

Im interested! Ill put together a sheet soon!

Ill probably wind up recycling one of two character concepts that i haven't gotten to play yet. Either a paladin or a druid.
    --------------------------------------------------------

I'm definitely interested!!

Authentic Forum Dice-roll(4d6b3r1) (4, 1, 4, 2) [11]
    Authentic Forum Dice-roll(4d6b3r1) (3, 4, 2, 4) [13]
    Authentic Forum Dice-roll(4d6b3r1) (6, 4, 2, 1) [13]
    Authentic Forum Dice-roll(4d6b3r1) (1, 4, 6, 6) [17]
    Authentic Forum Dice-roll(4d6b3r1) (6, 4, 4, 1) [15]
    Authentic Forum Dice-roll(4d6b3r1) (2, 3, 3, 5) [13]

Update: Making a rock gnome wizard! I'll have a sheet soon!
    Last edited by eightninetenor; 11-01-2018 at 09:05 PM.

I was gonna go standard but aghh i cant stay away from the roll

Authentic Forum Dice-roll(4d6b3) (5, 1, 3, 2) [10]
    Authentic Forum Dice-roll(4d6b3) (1, 2, 4, 2) [8]
    Authentic Forum Dice-roll(4d6b3) (1, 4, 5, 6) [15]
    Authentic Forum Dice-roll(4d6b3) (3, 1, 2, 1) [6]
    Authentic Forum Dice-roll(4d6b3) (5, 4, 2, 6) [15]
    Authentic Forum Dice-roll(4d6b3) (5, 6, 3, 1) [14]

Edit: INSTANT REGRET
    Last edited by Severalis; 11-01-2018 at 09:44 PM.
    --------------------------------------------------------

Meet Moodle Whittynit, rock gnome wizard! She was always known for being inquisitive, ever since childhood. The village mage saw potential in her, and took Moodle under his wing, trained her in magic for 30 years. But Moodle's thirst for knowledge was insatiable. Eventually, she secluded herself in the woods, away from the distractions of the village, to practice, explore, and experiment with her magic. Roughing it in the woods drew her to more offensive magicks by necessity, to ward off predators, but her favorite spells are those that augment her knowledge. She eventually got word of Gundren Rockseeker's announcement regarding Phandalin, and set off, her curiosity piqued.

In terms of personality, like all gnomes, Moodle is playful. However, she tends towards deadpan, making it difficult for companions to know if she's joking or not. She delights in messing with the gullible and less intellectual. She lives for the pursuit of knowledge.

Moodle stands at a whopping 3 feet tall, with inquisitive blue eyes and dark black hair.

Character sheet: https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1740637
    Last edited by eightninetenor; 11-01-2018 at 11:03 PM.

Checking those stats, eightninetenor, your code didn't drop lowest die.

whoops! I'll fix that. So it should really be 10, 11, 12, 16, 14, 11.

all fixed!

I want to thank everyone who applied. Since we didn't get more than six applicants, everyone who applied is in! We will conduct this game on the Discord server.