Page 3 of 132 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Chapter 7: OOC

Quote Originally Posted by Luopo View Post
    should we be making any perception rolls? I know some of us can only see 60', but if some enemy is using stealth and sneezes or moves about, we might hear them. Anyways, Vort is making a roll...

[roll0]
    From standing outside the door area, Kalute/Kalthanar already rolled 23 for perception. They found the blood trail into the mound and plenty of recent tracks. You can always roll, but in this case there is nothing to see without opening the door (or finding some other entrance that may or may not exist).

2. Default Chapter 7: OOC

Quote Originally Posted by zebsen View Post
    From standing outside the door area, Kalute/Kalthanar already rolled 23 for perception. They found the blood trail into the mound and plenty of recent tracks. You can always roll, but in this case there is nothing to see without opening the door (or finding some other entrance that may or may not exist).
    I wasnít looking for tracks, rather someone on lookout or a familiar keeping watch.

Default Chapter 7: OOC

I wasnít looking for tracks, rather someone on lookout or a familiar keeping watch.
    There are no signs of either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Default Chapter 7: OOC

Let me know if you are opening the door or trying something else.

I am traveling and with customers today but I should be able to post tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

well... you know what the barbarian is probably thinking, but hes the newb so.... apart from practically bouncing with excitement on the spot, he's not doing anything until indicated.
    Corn canít expect justice from a court composed of chickens.

6. Default

I forget, are we doing individual inits, or 1 group init? Vort has +3.

I forget, are we doing individual inits, or 1 group init? Vort has +3.
    Group. Average of all init. You are/were +2 on average. I'll calculate it out if it's close.
    Last edited by zebsen; 11-01-2018 at 04:04 PM.

8. Default

Brandon is +2.

9. Default

I think it went down with Hrothgar.

Quote Originally Posted by zebsen;[URL="tel:1233506"
    1233506[/URL]]Group. Average of all init. You are/were +2 on average. I'll calculate it out if it's close.

10. Default

Fair warning, Zeb: Brandon now has Counterspell so he may be using his reactions to try and counter something extra nasty.

Page 3 of 132 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast