Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Chapter 7: OOC

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by zebsen View Post
    Your darkvision turns dimlight into full light but only for 60'. Beyond that it's still dim light.
    Yes, I'm just not sure where the dim and the full light starts and stops.

Quote Originally Posted by Luopo View Post
    Shooting in dim light is also are a disadvantage, so if you have advantage, then it's a straight roll in dim light.
    I don't think this is right, but you know the rules far better than I do. It gives perception a disadvantage, but I don't think it affects anything else. Am I missing something?

Quote Originally Posted by Luopo View Post
    Yes, I'm just not sure where the dim and the full light starts and stops.
    12 hexes from your character if you have 60' darkvision. I can re-issue the map later with lighting effects, but to me anyway, it's more confusing than it is helpful since all of the lighting effects overlap.

4. Default

You're right, I was confusing perception rolls with attack rolls. Perception in dim light is at a disadvantage, but not attack rolls.

I don't think this is right, but you know the rules far better than I do. It gives perception a disadvantage, but I don't think it affects anything else. Am I missing something?

Quote Originally Posted by Hideous View Post
    So if I would have come in screaming, "I'm an ally!" would they have still shot at me?!
    Probably. This isn't exactly a boy scout pack. But if it makes you feel better, their priest might have tried speak with dead later to find out if you were really an ally or not.

Probably. This isn't exactly a boy scout pack. But if it makes you feel better, their priest might have tried speak with dead later to find out if you were really an ally or not.
    So they have a priest, eh!? You've given everything away!

https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/4017677...d-df3c785f9213

7. Default

Edit
    Last edited by Spellblade; 11-09-2018 at 12:03 PM.

8. Default

If I shoot Uther with a bursting arrow would it destroy his mirror images?

Quote Originally Posted by Spellblade View Post
    If I shoot Uther with a bursting arrow would it destroy his mirror images?
    Quick ruling: yes.

Caveats:
    1 when you attack (even if you miss), you're visible.
    2 your original shot would possibly/likely hit an image instead of him. So while it would wipe out his images, it is possible that he's only going to take the 2d6 damage
    3 your attack obviously has to hit

10. Default

Kalute actually rolled a 14. While he hasn't chosen a new class his proficiency bonus would be +3 (5th level) allowing him to barely survive the fireball from Brandon.
    Last edited by Spellblade; 11-09-2018 at 04:58 PM.

Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast