Page 72 of 76 FirstFirst ... 22627071727374 ... LastLast

Thread: Chapter 7: OOC

What is the plan regarding you potentially having visitors? You cleaned up the bodies out front, but what else, if anything are you doing? I will roll soon to find out if you have company.

Moving the bodies may fool someone, but there is still a fair amount of blood on the ground outside, and the one guard that Kalthanar killed wasn't recovered that I noticed.
    Last edited by zebsen; 02-10-2019 at 12:17 AM.

2. Default

Jarl said he was dragging the body back.

If there are visitors Creathin says hello.

Kalthanar will use prestigidation to clean up the blood.

Quote Originally Posted by zebsen;[URL="[URL
    tel:1243148[/URL]"]1243148[/URL]]What is the plan regarding you potentially having visitors? You cleaned up the bodies out front, but what else, if anything are you doing? I will roll soon to find out if you have company.

Moving the bodies may fool someone, but there is still a fair amount of blood on the ground outside, and the one guard that Kalthanar killed wasn't recovered that I noticed.
    Last edited by Spellblade; 02-10-2019 at 12:28 AM.

BTW - For those whom Krylar is in battle with - He went the Path of the Totem Warrior when I built him and the animal was the Wolf - When he is Raging -

Wolf
    While you’re raging, your allies have advantage on melee attack rolls against any hostile creature within 5 feet of you.

Never argue with a Dragon, for you are crunchy, and taste good with ketchup

As for any cleanup Hrothgar will help drag any bodies into the jail cells from outside, and scuff the dirt around to do a quick and nasty covering of blood, but as you say ... its not likely to stand up to much scrutiny.

I think we are better off just moving, the enemy knows there is a battle going on now. (Im guessing Ult and some others attacked the Priestess and that is the main commotion - or that potion you gave him has been deployed).

Speed is key.... Its logical to think someone will be checking on the cells eventually since they had such high level prisoners. We don't want to be here when they arrive.

Just my 2c

5. Default

Yes, our focus is speed. I don’t want to fight the Butcher alongside a horde of drow.

Quote Originally Posted by Scymon;[URL="tel:1243196"
    1243196[/URL]]As for any cleanup Hrothgar will help drag any bodies into the jail cells from outside, and scuff the dirt around to do a quick and nasty covering of blood, but as you say ... its not likely to stand up to much scrutiny.

I think we are better off just moving, the enemy knows there is a battle going on now. (Im guessing Ult and some others attacked the Priestess and that is the main commotion - or that potion you gave him has been deployed).

Speed is key.... Its logical to think someone will be checking on the cells eventually since they had such high level prisoners. We don't want to be here when they arrive.

Just my 2c

Default Chapter 7: OOC

I am not saying that combat is imminent, but you will have visitors.

Please state where your character(s) are on it when visitors arrive.

Please let me know what else you are doing with your very limited remaining time before the guests arrive. And while prestidigitation will clean up the worst areas, it cleans 1 cubic (in this case square) foot per round. So, where someone bled out is clean, but the trail of blood from dragging a body will be visible to a good observation roll. Of course, if a potential perception roll is high enough, they will not several discrepancies...

https://www.dropbox.com/s/eukcioda89...e%202.BMP?dl=0

Forewarning that I'm traveling and with a customer tomorrow for most of the day. It will be evening before I can post anything substantial.
    Last edited by zebsen; 02-11-2019 at 03:05 AM. Reason: adding map

As a completely non related thing, but lacking any other way to contact due to his mail being full...

Hideous... If you ever need another for your GoT based game... pls pls pls pick me! lol.

And now back to regular scheduled gaming...

Hrothgar will hide ... if thats even possible, Should anyone come along, with the mind to jump them if the attack signal is given...
    Krylar, well he is actually an expected prisoner, so leaving a door unlocked while getting "manhandled" by Pseudo-Creathin could actually buy us a surprise factor... but I guess it depends on who our "visitors" are.

Quote Originally Posted by Scymon View Post
    As a completely non related thing, but lacking any other way to contact due to his mail being full...

Hideous... If you ever need another for your GoT based game... pls pls pls pick me! lol.

Hrothgar will hide ... if thats even possible, Should anyone come along, with the mind to jump them if the attack signal is given...
    Krylar, well he is actually an expected prisoner, so leaving a door unlocked while getting "manhandled" by Pseudo-Creathin could actually buy us a surprise factor... but I guess it depends on who our "visitors" are.
    Where is Hrothgar hiding? He will need to roll stealth. Pick a hex.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Scymon View Post

Where is Hrothgar hiding? He will need to roll stealth. Pick a hex and roll.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well I was hoping more of the group would pitch in and give a hint as well on their movements.

But Assuming We have not left the Prison Cells when said Visitors turn up... then Cell 5008 - which should be behind the door as it swings open (assuming it is hinged on the right hand side so that it swings inward and north. - if it swings inward and South then 5010.

If the group has left the building and headed back towards the Butcher... the somewhere around the tree at 5203.

Stealth Roll = Authentic Forum Dice-rollStealth Hrothgar - (1d20+2) (16) [18]

Krylar - if in movement towards butcher, then a suitable tree....Authentic Forum Dice-rollStealth Krylar - (1d20+2) (13) [15]
    Otherwise he will help maintain a deception of either being "interrogated" by Creathin (aka Brandon)... or Being relocated by him...
    - If Brandon opts for a deception route, then he can roll for it, otherwise Krylar will simply stand in an unlocked cell, awaiting a chance to attack or reading the situation as it occurs.
    Elros is off being hopefully a better Sneaky type as an NPC than with my rolls... in a vague attempt to reclaim the Pathfinders Gear/Weapons and bring them to the Rendezvous location. He will have recovered the knife that he threw and missed with ... it would not have gone far.

Page 72 of 76 FirstFirst ... 22627071727374 ... LastLast