Page 76 of 76 FirstFirst ... 2666747576

Thread: Chapter 7: OOC

1. Default

Understood but I can't help but laugh at a drider staring directly into a tree. Is he a little slow?

Quote Originally Posted by zebsen View Post
    I would rule that it is only partial cover given the size of the drider. Had that been the priestess, with the cells and everything in the way, it would likely have added up to full cover.

Keep in mind with the angle that Kal is presently at, that one drider is his only LoS target.

Quote Originally Posted by Spellblade View Post
    Understood but I can't help but laugh at a drider staring directly into a tree. Is he a little slow?
    It's hard to do justice to the edge of a forest on a map. I would love to put increasing amounts of vegetation and growth as you go deeper into the woods. What I did instead was put a few trees and increased their frequency as you go deeper. Then I had the 2 driders flank the priestess. So... he might not be all there upstairs, but it's more of a limitation of my mapmaking skills at the edge of a wooded area.

3. Default

Totally understand. You make the best maps I've ever seen. I use boring excel.

Anyway driders should be really messed up mentally being that they are transformed into their horrible form. I doubt the mind survives intact.

Quote Originally Posted by zebsen View Post
    It's hard to do justice to the edge of a forest on a map. I would love to put increasing amounts of vegetation and growth as you go deeper into the woods. What I did instead was put a few trees and increased their frequency as you go deeper. Then I had the 2 driders flank the priestess. So... he might not be all there upstairs, but it's more of a limitation of my mapmaking skills at the edge of a wooded area.

Page 76 of 76 FirstFirst ... 2666747576