Page 132 of 132 FirstFirst ... 3282122130131132
Results 1,311 to 1,313 of 1313

Thread: Chapter 7: OOC

Default Chapter 7: OOC

Quote Originally Posted by Spellblade View Post
    2 More movies Mike...

you seen Last of the Mohicans?

have you seen Willow?
    I donít remember last of the mohicans if Iíve seen it. Willow I saw when I was young. I only vaguely remember it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Default

We, or I, probably don't ask about it because it's not a part of 5e rules, nor are there any house rules eluding to it, so why ask about something we don't know exist? Kinda like conduits in my game.

Quote Originally Posted by zebsen View Post
    Wes, is the d100 damage?

If you're attempting to summon Branchala, unfortunately it won't work.

One thing that I never elaborated on, and I'm slightly surprised about is that there weren't more questions about summoning Branchala. The Sentinels (and Vort moreso) need to better understand what is involved with altars. Altars are not simply high cost stones cut with an image on it. There is more to it than that. Branchala can appear in the Burrows, but he is still weak. It would take a real altar to summon him or at least a minor altar to commune with him.

Quote Originally Posted by Luopo View Post
    We, or I, probably don't ask about it because it's not a part of 5e rules, nor are there any house rules eluding to it, so why ask about something we don't know exist? Kinda like conduits in my game.
    Good answer. I realize that in this world you're learning some things as you go. Freeing gods, divine items, etc. I was expecting someone to ask Branchala himself how to summon him if needed. I think from a DM's perspective there are always questions or actions that you anticipate players making, and then as a player I frequently feel stumped.