Thread: I know it's probably a bit late for this, but.

1. Question I know it's probably a bit late for this, but.

I wanted ask about getting an old account back, which was the same name as this one. I think it was purged out? If anything maybe get the character sheets back from it?

Somewhere between reality and my own fantasy

If the username and email were the same for both accounts then you would not have been able to make the new one if the original wasn't already deleted. If the name was different, say a space between the words, then I could try and see if there was anything left.

From what I can see, you are the only MysticScout account we have record of currently, which means probably most of the other account is gone. There's a slim chance that things in the profiler might remain, but I'm less familiar with exactly how those are connected to the forum accounts. One of our coders might be able to give a better answer about that.
    "Behold I have become Death, Destroyer of worlds."
    Quote Originally Posted by D&D Basic Rules, Altered by me
    Disclaimer: [Your DM, TTW and] Wizards of the Coast [are] not responsible for the consequences of splitting up the party, opening hidden coffins, shaking up or mixing unfinished alchemical potions, throwing a stick past a werewolf and yelling "Fetch!", angering a dragon of any variety, or saying yes when the DM asks, “Are you really sure?”
    Do you dare challenge my Brute?

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by SoberIrishman View Post
    If the username and email were the same for both accounts then you would not have been able to make the new one if the original wasn't already deleted. If the name was different, say a space between the words, then I could try and see if there was anything left.

From what I can see, you are the only MysticScout account we have record of currently, which means probably most of the other account is gone. There's a slim chance that things in the profiler might remain, but I'm less familiar with exactly how those are connected to the forum accounts. One of our coders might be able to give a better answer about that.
    Yeah, I tried to get my password for this account, and it acted as though my old account was gone, and this name was (sadly) available again. And hey, the Profiler was what I was really wanting back. I know it's a long shot, but I figured I'd reach out and try anyway. Thanks for the response.