Page 14 of 28 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: Chapter 39 OOC

Oh and one more thing, since Cal never got to wear the full set of Linraal (assuming of course that the 3 pieces are the full set)- But Ivar is.... is there anything hidden that Ivar may discover/notice? or would that require an identify being done while all 3 pieces are being worn?
    Never argue with a Dragon, for you are crunchy, and taste good with ketchup

2. Default Chapter 39 OOC

Quote Originally Posted by Scymon View Post
    Oh and one more thing, since Cal never got to wear the full set of Linraal (assuming of course that the 3 pieces are the full set)- But Ivar is.... is there anything hidden that Ivar may discover/notice? or would that require an identify being done while all 3 pieces are being worn?
    Identify wouldn’t work to reveal something like that. You could make an investigation roll to try and reveal other things.

CS updated, I went with Dispel Magic for my 2nd third level spell.

So full update =

Level 6 = Extra Attack, Countercharm. Swapped L1 Heroism for L1 Faerie Fire, and took L3 Dispel Magic as my new spell.
    (No changes to skills, or stats for this level).

Quote Originally Posted by Luopo View Post
    Identify wouldn’t work to reveal something like that. You could make an investigation roll to try and reveal other things.
    Ok... if I fail the roll though, can I try again at a later time....like 3-6 months down the track game time (after having worn them in a bit more and thus gotten more of a feel for them?)

and can I get help on the investigation roll? (if so - do I roll at advantage, or add a dice value to the roll?)

5. Default

Help on an investigation roll.... like, "Hey, does this make me look fat?" it's a trap...

no help, this is spur of the moment noting something while you have all three items on.

Quote Originally Posted by Scymon View Post
    Ok... if I fail the roll though, can I try again at a later time....like 3-6 months down the track game time (after having worn them in a bit more and thus gotten more of a feel for them?)

and can I get help on the investigation roll? (if so - do I roll at advantage, or add a dice value to the roll?)
    Last edited by Luopo; 10-12-2018 at 05:39 AM.

Heh well... 15 .... not great, but not bad.... might be enough for a hint :P

7. Default

In case it got lost... Althir or Hildegard can Speak with the Dead on Bisorins head in the Chapter 39 I'm sailing... thread.

Hildegard has not decided one way or the other what to do about the unavoidable lycanthropy ( thread 39). She has not given up.

Thread 39.1 set 12 days later is confirmation that there is no avoiding the curse in the short term, by which I mean at least the next 30 game days.
    Last edited by Arkady; 10-13-2018 at 06:37 PM.

9. Default Chapter 39 OOC

Your chances on finding the wereshark are pretty slim, and if you do find it, are going to go swimming to kill it?

Quote Originally Posted by Luopo View Post
    Your chances on finding the wereshark are pretty slim, and if you do find it, are going to go swimming to kill it?
    I assumed someone could do a spell to allow us to breath underwater. Maybe we backtrack to the pirate cove for info? It's obvious that the weresharks killed the mermen (or are the mermen).

I don't think any of us want our cleric cursed (unless this is truly what she wants). If Axar were inflicted, he would be begging the others to help him before all his hair fell out.

The locate object idea (cloak) idea was thrown out as a way to follow them as well. I don't know if that would work or not.
    Last edited by zebsen; 10-13-2018 at 10:38 AM.

Page 14 of 28 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast