Page 35 of 45 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast
Results 341 to 350 of 442

Thread: Chapter 2: Busybodies, Idle Hands

  1. #341

    Default

    Forgot how to close my tags
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollPurity Initiative - (1d20+6) [20]

  2. #342
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Budapest Hungary
    Posts
    1,578
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollBroghar initiative - (1d20+9) (18) [27]
    "Let's go!" Broghar says and grabs Solen, teleporting them right into the middle of the action down there.

  3. #343

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Theprettiestorc View Post
    (Thoja Init 13)

    Aw hell. Thoja'nnom draws her sword, a smirk on her face. "Ah, the cat is out of bag. Thoja likes to think she is child at heart, so a game will be introduced." Flicking a dreadlock. "Pirate versus fairy boy, duel to test prowess. No interference, yes?"
    He's intrigued by the offer, and almost seems happy to take it, until the two others pop up right besides you. "No fair!" he whines in a betrayed tone. "You're cheating! You tried to trick me and now you're cheating! You're no different from any of the others!" The fairy boy flies into a childish fit of rage.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rellott View Post
    (Veta Init 26 -> 11). All allies within 30 feet add 4 to their initiative rolls, and Veta swaps with the lowest initiative roll of an ally she can see.
    These boys are not happy to see you- you stand for the exact kind of responsibility they came here to flee from. It's time to teach them a lesson. Perhaps they could even find a new channel for their skills among Luprex's soldier-church.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alcazar QZR View Post
    (Til Init 11 -> 26)
    Your senses spring into action and you get the drop on the boys. Their separate locations makes it a bit harder to strike a catch-all barrage, and they have three-quarters cover, but they're not wearing any good armor.
    Quote Originally Posted by Matthan View Post
    (Solen Init 21)
    Solen draws his sword as his eyes begin to glimmer. Two glowing wings sprout from his back and a radiant sheen seems to envelop his weapon. "Let's finish this, Broghar."
    Action: Activate Radiant Soul
    (Hoping that Broghar will dimension door us down. I figure a guy appearing with glowing angel wings might take some of the heat off of Thoja. Berenion, if you've got a better opener, go for it. I'll fly down there next round.)
    Your nature is emphasized, and the boys are keen to select you as their target- until you vanish with the wizard. Those at the circle are still surprised by the changing tide of battle. Klinka is furious to see a paladin of the Summer Court, and hisses in Sylvian, "Your petty mistress holds no sway here, boy!" It seems bold to you that a pixie speaks about your lady as lacking in power, but fey often boast beyond their means.
    Quote Originally Posted by arcanegeek View Post
    Forgot how to close my tags
    (Purity Init 20)
    Solen's transformation reminds you of your patron's brilliant light. Putting that aside, you know Luprex will surely be pleased for purifying the land of this vile insect and bringing these unruly boys back to civilization.
    Quote Originally Posted by Berenion View Post
    (Broghar Init: 27)
    "Let's go!" Broghar says and grabs Solen, teleporting them right into the middle of the action down there.
    You pop out of the boys' vision and into the circle around the fire pit. None of the delinquents are good warriors and fewer still wear good armor. More than that, you could probably catch all of them with some spells if your allies are willing to take the risk. The fairy and her second-hand boy may be harder to put down, and the Fairy boy isn't going to stick around if he's not going to have his duel.

    Initiative
    Broghar [27] (Used Action)
    Til [26] (UP)
    Fairy Boy [22] (Used Turn)
    Solen [21] (Used Action)
    Purity [20] (UP)
    Boys [17] (Surprised)
    Thoja [13] (UP)
    Veta [11] (UP)
    Klinka [7] (Used Turn/Waiting)
    Last edited by DarkisnotEvil; 06-15-2019 at 07:00 PM.

    Sadiyah
    :
    Investigator 3- Athelos Rising


  4. #344

    Default

    And then Thoja'nnom just laughs, before clicking her boots and sailing into the air. "Fairy Boy is too easily frustrated! There are none that fly as us." Counting on separating boy and fairy.

    Action: Casting Levitate, moving 50 ft. up.
    Last edited by Theprettiestorc; 06-15-2019 at 07:01 PM.
    "A good speech should be like a woman's skirt: Long enough to cover the subject but short enough to keep people interested." -Winston Churchill

    The very Prettiest Orc avatar done by the talented Letty Wilson.








  5. #345
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    6,078

    Default

    Veta starts rushing down the path, sword alight, at the nearest lost boy. She lays into him with a vengeance, intending to slay him and cow the others.

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollsun sword - (1d20+10) [24] , Authentic Forum Dice-rollradiant - (1d8+6) [14]

    If any allies are within 30 feet, she orders one of them to attack the nearest lost boy (preferably this one, if he is still standing).
    Last edited by Rellott; 06-16-2019 at 08:57 PM.



    Come join us on Discord!

  6. #346
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Bariloche, Argentina
    Posts
    1,469
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Til leaves his perch, flying low and quiet,towards what he believes is the leader: the fairy. He needs a good shot, and missing may alert her of his presence. "Heartless bitch," he finds himself mouthing.

    OOC

    Stealth 21
    Dashing towards Klinka, flying and hiding.
    Last edited by Alcazar QZR; 06-18-2019 at 06:20 AM.


  7. #347
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Bariloche, Argentina
    Posts
    1,469
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default



  8. #348

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Theprettiestorc View Post
    And then Thoja'nnom just laughs, before clicking her boots and sailing into the air. "Fairy Boy is too easily frustrated! There are none that fly as us." Counting on separating boy and fairy.

    Action: Casting Levitate, moving 50 ft. up.
    The Fairy Boy is surprised by your sense of fair play and flies up to meet you. It's for this reason that he doesn't see what Veta does- which is probably for the best, all things considered. Better to have him stand and fight here than possibly fly off and leave a problem unsolved.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rellott View Post
    Veta starts rushing down the path, sword alight, at the nearest lost boy. She lays into him with a vengeance, intending to slay him and cow the others.

    If any allies are within 30 feet, she orders one of them to attack the nearest lost boy (preferably this one, if he is still standing).
    The boy drops dead in two clean pieces, and a ripple of panic runs through the boys that see the dispatch.
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollMorale - (2d6+2d6+2d6+2d6+2d6+2d6) (2, 3) (3, 3) (2, 1) (3, 5) (5, 1) (5, 2) [35] One boy cuts and runs while he still can, diving into the woods and trying to crawl through the underbrush, while most of the others hold their positions- their morale is uncertain, but they probably still think they can win under the right conditions. One other prepares to flee while keeping an eye on you, hoping to get one good shot in before booking it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alcazar QZR View Post
    Til leaves his perch, flying low and quiet,towards what he believes is the leader: the fairy. He needs a good shot, and missing may alert her of his presence. "Heartless bitch," he finds himself mouthing.

    OOC

    Stealth 21
    Dashing towards Klinka, flying and hiding.
    Klinka does not see you, as she is far too interested in the activity at hand- and especially at seeing one of her Lost Boys killed. She doesn't even seem concerned, just annoyed, and willing to deal with the two men directly in front of her. Yes, you're sure that she thinks she's in charge here, and that her appearance hides power.

    Initiative
    Broghar [27] (Used Action)
    Til [26] (Moved)
    Fairy Boy [22] (Used Turn)
    Solen [21] (Used Action)
    Purity [20] (UP)
    Boys [17] (Surprised)
    Thoja [13] (Used Turn)
    Veta [11] (Used Turn)
    Klinka [7] (Used Turn/Waiting)
    Last edited by DarkisnotEvil; 06-19-2019 at 07:30 AM.

    Sadiyah
    :
    Investigator 3- Athelos Rising


  9. #349
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Bariloche, Argentina
    Posts
    1,469
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Til shortens his distance to Klinka a bit more.
    Last edited by Alcazar QZR; 06-19-2019 at 12:14 PM.


  10. #350

    Default

    Purity begins by conjuring a protective glow about her (Armor of Shadows lights, AC becomes 17)

Page 35 of 45 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •