Page 24 of 35 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast
Results 231 to 240 of 350

Thread: Chapter 2: Busybodies, Idle Hands

  1. #231

    Default

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollPurity init - (1d20+2) [8]

  2. #232

    Default

    "You should know better than to challenge a fairy in his lair," the Little Man giggles. "Soon, you'll be just another batch of puppets strung along for the ride. I'm sure the children will enjoy seeing your painted-on smiles. Don't think of it as imprisonment: Call it a change of heart."

    Upon seeing that their boss is in trouble, a few of his 'Boys' begin to turn around and head back in, clubs and daggers at the ready. They are of the opinion that your weapons and armor will make nice loot.
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollInitiative - (1d20+3) (2) [5]

    Initiative:
    Thoja 22 (UP!)
    Little Man 17 (Has taken 22 damage)
    Broghar 15
    Solen 15
    Purity 8
    Til 7
    Veta 6
    Thugs 5
    Last edited by DarkisnotEvil; 04-16-2019 at 07:40 AM.

    Sadiyah
    :
    Investigator 3- Athelos Rising


  3. #233

    Default

    "Sorry Little Man, Thoja enjoys the sounds rather than the sights!" Moving straight in, she shouts a word of power that wreathes her blade in a barely-visible energy, stabbing out with a loud CRACK of noise.

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollBooming Blade Attack - (1d20+10) [16]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollFeel The Thunder - (1d8+6+1d8) (4) (1) [11]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollThunder Damage If He Moves - (2d8) [11]
    "A good speech should be like a woman's skirt: Long enough to cover the subject but short enough to keep people interested." -Winston Churchill

    The very Prettiest Orc avatar done by the talented Letty Wilson.








  4. #234

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Theprettiestorc View Post
    "Sorry Little Man, Thoja enjoys the sounds rather than the sights!" Moving straight in, she shouts a word of power that wreathes her blade in a barely-visible energy, stabbing out with a loud CRACK of noise.

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollAttack - (1d20+10) (19) [29]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollNecrotic - (3d6) (1, 5, 6) [12]
    [roll2]
    Sounds of mocking laughter peal out from the corners of the darkened 'fairgrounds'. The warlock hasn't shown all his abilities yet.

    Struck by the crackling blade, the Little Man trades one spell for another, engulfing his hand in necrotic energy and attacking Thoja.
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollAttack - (1d20+10) (19) [29]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollNecrotic - (3d6) (1, 5, 6) [12]

    Initiative:
    Thoja 22
    Little Man 17 (Has taken 33 damage)
    UP:
    Broghar 15
    Solen 15
    Purity 8
    Til 7
    Veta 6

    Thugs 5

    Sadiyah
    :
    Investigator 3- Athelos Rising


  5. #235
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    5,865

    Default

    "We're not scared of you, little man! In fact, I think it's you who should be scared of us!"

    Veta attacks with her sunsword, allowing Thoja to take a reaction attack against him.
    Authentic Forum Dice-roll(1d20+10) [23] , Authentic Forum Dice-rollradiant - (1d8+6) [12]

    She is also encouraging Thoja to use a Menacing attack.
    Sometime within the next 4 rounds, when Thoja hits with an attack, she can attempt to frighten the target. She will roll a d6 and add it to her damage, and the target must make a DC16 Wisdom saving throw. On a failed save, it is frightened of Thoja until the end of her next turn.
    Last edited by Rellott; 04-17-2019 at 10:55 PM.



    Come join us on Discord!

  6. #236

    Default

    HP: 72/84

    Snarling, filled with black energy, Thoja'nnom takes another thrust through the opening Veta gives. Rather interesting effects this one has on her...

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollAttack - (1d20+10) [28]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollSneak+Menacing - (1d8+6+5d6+1d6) (1) (3, 5, 3, 4, 5) (2) [29] , DC 16 Wisdom or Fear The Kitty
    "A good speech should be like a woman's skirt: Long enough to cover the subject but short enough to keep people interested." -Winston Churchill

    The very Prettiest Orc avatar done by the talented Letty Wilson.








  7. #237
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Bariloche, Argentina
    Posts
    1,652
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Twin arrows fly towards the hunter's mark.

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollLongbow 1 - (1d20+11) (20) [31]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollDamage 1 - (1d8+6) (1) [7]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollLongbow 2 - (1d20+11) (15) [26]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollDamage 2 - (1d8+6) (2) [8]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollHunter's Mark - (1d6) (3) [3]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollCollosus Slayer - (1d8) (2) [2]


  8. #238
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Bariloche, Argentina
    Posts
    1,652
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollCritical Damage - (1d8) (5) [5]


  9. #239

    Default

    Hearing the twang of Til's bowstring sends Solen into a charge. He barrels towards the Little Man and swings his shield out to knock him down before bringing Daybreak to bear.

    (Bonus: Shield Master shove - Athletics contest vs. acrobatics/athletics (his choice) or be knocked prone. Action: Attack twice with Daybreak (+1 longsword) assumes prone, but if not, use first roll. Movement: engage with Little Man)

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollShield Master Shove - (1d20+9) (1) [10]

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollAttack - (1d20+10) (15) [25]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollDamage - (1d8+8) (8) [16]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollAttack - (1d20+10) (18) [28]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollDamage - (1d8+8) (6) [14]

    *edit* (Well, good thing I forgot to roll those attack with advantage)
    Last edited by Matthan; 04-18-2019 at 10:01 PM.

  10. #240

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rellott View Post
    "We're not scared of you, little man! In fact, I think it's you who should be scared of us!"

    Veta attacks with her sunsword, allowing Thoja to take a reaction attack against him.
    The shimmering blade slices open the fey's shirt.
    Quote Originally Posted by Theprettiestorc View Post
    HP: 72/84

    Snarling, filled with black energy, Thoja'nnom takes another thrust through the opening Veta gives. Rather interesting effects this one has on her...
    DC 16 Wisdom or Fear The Kitty
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollWisdom - (2d20b1+6) (19, 4) [25] The fey is unaffected. "A fierce kitten will not shake my will."
    Quote Originally Posted by Alcazar QZR View Post
    Twin arrows fly towards the hunter's mark.
    One goes into the Little Man's eye, and the other into his shoulder. "Worm!" He pulls the shaft out of his socket, howling in pain.
    Quote Originally Posted by Matthan View Post
    Hearing the twang of Til's bowstring sends Solen into a charge. He barrels towards the Little Man and swings his shield out to knock him down before bringing Daybreak to bear.

    (Bonus: Shield Master shove - Athletics contest vs. acrobatics/athletics (his choice) or be knocked prone. Action: Attack twice with Daybreak (+1 longsword) assumes prone, but if not, use first roll. Movement: engage with Little Man)

    *edit* (Well, good thing I forgot to roll those attack with advantage)
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollAcrobatics - (1d20+8) (15) [23] The Little Man backflips out of the way of the shield bash, but is immediately cut down by the paladin's blade. He screeches and bursts into a cloud of mist.
    Then his increasingly common (and annoying) laughter rings out in front of Solen. "Had you for a second, didn't I? But again... Fighting me on my turf... not your greatest idea." The mist reforms, this time taking the form of Veta, complete with equipment. The only distinguishable differences are that this Veta possesses no shadow and that the Hunter's Mark remains active.
    "Oh, I'm sorry. Are you startled? Perhaps you can't bring yourself to hurt your 'friend'?" Veta(?) shrugs. "Or perhaps you find this theraputic. I took a tiny peek at each of your minds as you came into my realm."

    Initiative:
    Thoja 22 (Gone)
    Veta? 17
    Broghar 15 (UP)
    Solen 15 (Gone)
    Purity 8 (UP)
    Til 7 (Gone)
    Veta 6 (Gone)
    Thugs 5
    Last edited by DarkisnotEvil; 04-21-2019 at 03:26 AM.

    Sadiyah
    :
    Investigator 3- Athelos Rising


Page 24 of 35 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •