Page 10 of 36 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Campaign - High Stakes

Blog Entries

Bravve looks at the two talking and then shrugs his shoulders "Better off then! Don't know how the scouting will go but let's check it out atleast!"he grins and heads towards the door unless someone have something to say.

With a tentative plan in place, you all set out back toward the Diamond. As you approach on foot, an arm sticking out of a bush waving a hat catches your eye. As you reach the neatly trimmed hedge, Weasel steps out, making sure to stand in such a way that you are all huddled around him for protection.

"Okay," he says. "So what did you all decide? How are we doing this?"

Blog Entries

"We will lure them to my room with you as bait.. Well.. Not the real you.. But the thought of you being there will draw them there as honey to a bee" Bravve grins and look at the others..

Carl plans on going along with any non-outrageous plan Bravve has and spends his time analyzing the area that's guarded with his sensors.

Authentic Forum Dice-rollAppropriate Stat at -4, so essentially a free success unless Soul - (2d6-4) (4, 3) [3]

Sadiyah
    :
    Investigator 3- Athelos Rising

And Shinoko points. "I'm actually on my way to discuss something with someone - trading favors, as it were. Maybe." She's gambling, but this is that kind of town.
    "A good speech should be like a woman's skirt: Long enough to cover the subject but short enough to keep people interested." -Winston Churchill

The very Prettiest Orc avatar done by the talented Letty Wilson.

Quote Originally Posted by Theprettiestorc View Post
    And Shinoko points. "I'm actually on my way to discuss something with someone - trading favors, as it were. Maybe." She's gambling, but this is that kind of town.
    "Don't make any risky bets," Carl warns. "I have a friend in gambling. It's dicey business. I've had to break bones when people came after him looking for bets they couldn't afford but lost fair and square. I always say never bet anything you're not willing to lose."
    He ponders this for a second. "If Ray is smart, he has a contingency to evacuate his records in the case of a fire or police raid. Shadaloo's got unofficial legal contacts that could worm associates out of anything so long as there wasn't damning evidence. He needs a drop location or an escape vehicle or both. Assuming he needs to keep the files- he wouldn't if he didn't need to to minimize risk- all we need to do is to make sure Mr. Ray gets his way in there for us and follow him. Make him think that the files have been taken so he'll go and check on them. Then get them while he's distracted with something else. Timing is key, however- if he thinks they are in danger and we don't get them, it's over."
    Last edited by DarkisnotEvil; 11-14-2018 at 06:38 AM.

Sadiyah
    :
    Investigator 3- Athelos Rising

Blog Entries

"I'm not that fit to be working with sneaky stuff.." Bravve replies ... "But if you want me to do something just let me know!" as the plan they had before is turning to something else

Carl's scanners pick up no threats in the immediate area.

Shinoko may go ahead into the Diamond.

"If you need my hat, jacket, and shades, you can have them," Weasel says. "If you keep moving while you're wearing my stuff, they'll think you're me."

Hmm? Shinoko pauses, before nodding to him. "I am about the right frame - I'll work on being the decoy after my meeting." She'll even trade her own jacket with his if necessary, and her scarf.

Heading back to the Diamond, she's going to investigate, see if she can ascertain where to find C. Viper...

(Mind Check?)
    "A good speech should be like a woman's skirt: Long enough to cover the subject but short enough to keep people interested." -Winston Churchill

The very Prettiest Orc avatar done by the talented Letty Wilson.

Shinoko would need to gain access to the hotel registry, somehow, without being caught. Then, if Viper is staying in this particular hotel and if she isn't registered under a fake name, Shinoko should be able to find her. The check-in desk has three computer stations. There is currently an employee at two out of three.

Page 10 of 36 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast