Page 32 of 36 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast
Results 311 to 320 of 352

Thread: Campaign - High Stakes

  1. #311
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Italy, Texas
    Posts
    2,249

    Default

    "I need nothing in order to destroy you!" Bison rages while perfectly blocking attacks from Ryu and Ken and then brutally knocking them away. Shinoko exploits the tiny opening and connects with her special attack. "Oof!" he grunts as he's knocked away. A brief red outline of energy around him is visible while he course-corrects and makes sure to land safely on his feet. "Damn you!"

    The engine in Seth's core begins to spin much faster as he rips his cloak off and throws it to the side. He launches forward, meeting Rose and Chun-Li head on and blasting right through them, knocking them both to the side. But he hits a wall when he reaches Bravve. Seth lashes out with several attacks, all of which land, but Bravve holds his defensive position regardless of how excruciating the pain is.

    Gill calmly goes to remove his cloak as well and begins walking forward when he is caught off guard by Carl's sudden assault. "What's this?" he manages to yell before being taken down and put into a choke maneuver. He suddenly takes on a form that is pure glowing white, and six angelic wings briefly materialize on his back while rings of pure energy pulse outward from him. The cloak is disintegrated and Carl is launched away. Gill stands up. He is his normal two-toned color again and the wings are gone. He's looking at Carl like he can't believe what just went down. (Spend 1 Chi or slip into unconsciousness.)

    [Threat reduced to 4.]

  2. #312

    Default

    She's not letting up. A fierce barrage of hits begins, strikes moving fast and leaving golden trails behind her as she pushes forward against Bison. All she has to do is create an opening for the others, and Shinoko's pulling out every stop. "Shoryuken! Tatsumaki!!" An uppercut into a whirling kick, blocked as expected. "Burning Kick! Thunder Knuckle!!" Hitting with her other leg, leaving a blazing trail of gold, twisting about and grabbing for his head, blasting the upraised wrists with energy even as she kicks off, twirling behind him and grabbing. Her muscles bristle, her energy blazing bright as she pulls around his waist, lifting him straight off the ground in an impossible feat. "And this one's for Guile!! Dragon Suplex!!" Slamming him down behind her with a resounding crack of ground.

    Senkagamijutsu 4
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollAttack 6 - (6d6) (1, 6, 6, 6, 4, 2) [25]
    "A good speech should be like a woman's skirt: Long enough to cover the subject but short enough to keep people interested." -Winston Churchill

    The very Prettiest Orc avatar done by the talented Letty Wilson.








  3. #313
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Around the 4th moon
    Posts
    1,203
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Bravve keeps his defensive stance, not letting the man passed this point "You will not hurt anyone else" .. His words not so convincing.. His body tired.. So tired. But he continue to take any hit coming his way.

    *Rank 5* To save and protect his friends while exploring the world
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollDefence - (6d6) (6, 2, 4, 3, 5, 1) [21]

  4. #314

    Default Campaign - High Stakes

    Carl steps back and focuses. He needed to regain his cool, especially after seeing a stunt like that from the elemental man. Taking a defensive posture, he keeps his eyes peeled for attacks.

    Special Forces Street Style 4:
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollDefense - (4d6) (3, 1, 5, 6) [15]

    Sent from my BLN-L24 using Tapatalk

    Sadiyah
    :
    Investigator 3- Athelos Rising


  5. #315
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Italy, Texas
    Posts
    2,249

    Default

    "This little freak knows their moves!" Bison yells to Seth while bringing his elbow down to meet the Shoryuken.

    "Which moves?" Seth yells back, bringing both fists down at the same time on Bravve's guard, finally knocking the exhausted man's arms down.

    "All of them!" Bison answers, letting the Tatsumaki's kicks connect repeatedly with his raised forearm. "Who is this person?! Why isn't there any information on her in our database?"

    "Not sure," Seth replies, kicking Bravve hard enough to send him skidding backward along the ground but not hard enough to do any real damage to the man's tough hide. Seth begins walking after Bravve.

    "Know this, little one," Bison says, snapping hard into fighting stance so powerfully and so well-timed that the air pushed off of him in that moment is enough to keep the Burning Kick's flames away, "I will be taking you back to headquarters for further study!"

    He catches the Thunder Knuckle in the palm of his hand and the electricity it's supposed to deliver only seems to travel about halfway up his arm before becoming too weak to do anything. He keeps his grip on Shinoko's fist as she vaults overhead, but he loses it as she travels past him and back down.

    When she picks him up, the look of surprise on Bison's face is priceless. Wham! He's slammed down hard enough to put a hole in the ground. Shinoko barely gets to enjoy it, though, before a pissed-off Bison explodes up and transitions immediately into a full-body horizontal spinning attack. He looks like some kind of nightmare missile glowing with purple energy.

    "Grrrrrraahh! Psycho Crusher!!"

    Shinoko is hit. (Spend a Chi to survive the hit or be defeated.)

    Bison lands somewhat close to Gill and the energy's light fades.

    "Explain yourself!" Gill yells at Carl.

    "He's too dense to understand when he should drop the act," Bison says, spinning around so that his back is to Gill and he can keep an eye on Shinoko. He lets that big, evil smile spread across his face. "Cyborg Assassin Rendered Libertine, cease all undercover functions and run all combat programs. Show them your true nature!"

  6. #316

    Default

    Chi: 2/3

    Gah! She gets slammed back, and springs up, wiping blood from her mouth. This makes too many times, and she's huffing out. How many times can she keep falling down, and keep getting up? But he just provided her with an edge, and she builds her energy, wreathing it about her. She looks like she's preparing for a Hadouken blast once more, the way it surrounds her and how she's posed her hands. "Hey, Carl! You going to listen to this guy, who turned you into a weapon, or are you going to fight for your freedom?! Take a stand!!" Instead of chaining moves, she's going to put power right into this blast...

    ... or not. "Senhadouken!" She blasts... behind her? It shoots her forward at a rapid speed, but she turns and goes past Bison, before another blast reports. Spinning in the air, energy surrounding her, Shinoko uses her new move against its user's back. "SENKAGAMIJUTSU CRUSHER!!" M. Bison's move, with energy exploding and drilling on impact. The more he fights her, the more she learns.

    Senkagamijutsu 4
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollAttack 4 - (4d6) (3, 6, 3, 3) [15]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollDefense 2 - (2d6) (6, 2) [8]
    Last edited by Theprettiestorc; 03-10-2019 at 05:12 AM.
    "A good speech should be like a woman's skirt: Long enough to cover the subject but short enough to keep people interested." -Winston Churchill

    The very Prettiest Orc avatar done by the talented Letty Wilson.








  7. #317

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Theprettiestorc View Post
    Chi: 2/3

    Gah! She gets slammed back, and springs up, wiping blood from her mouth. This makes too many times, and she's huffing out. How many times can she keep falling down, and keep getting up? But he just provided her with an edge, and she builds her energy, wreathing it about her. She looks like she's preparing for a Hadouken blast once more, the way it surrounds her and how she's posed her hands. "Hey, Carl! You going to listen to this guy, who turned you into a weapon, or are you going to fight for your freedom?! Take a stand!!" Instead of chaining moves, she's going to put power right into this blast...

    ... or not. "Senhadouken!" She blasts... behind her? It shoots her forward at a rapid speed, but she turns and goes past Bison, before another blast reports. Spinning in the air, energy surrounding her, Shinoko uses her new move against its user's back. "SENKAGAMIJUTSU CRUSHER!!" M. Bison's move, with energy exploding and drilling on impact. The more he fights her, the more she learns.

    Senkagamijutsu 4
    "Hmph. Made me into a weapon?" Carl raises an eyebrow. "What's so bad about that? Don't you spend all of your time learning other people's fighting styles? What else for, if not to defeat your enemies and gain personal power?" He coughs to clear his throat and enunciates clearly, "Shutting down restraint drivers. Overriding all power limitations." His eyes once again glow red, but this time with much more clarity. "Sorry, kid. I've got to agree with the chief. Your ability to pick up on other fighting styles is too good to pass up- especially if it can be translated into a proper algorithm and optimized."

    He turns away, however, and focuses on Bravve. "You first, though. I get the feeling you're going to be difficult about this."
    Snapping his wrist back and flicking it, he hurls a flash of power at his former ally. "Psycho Bomber!" Stopping inches in front of the bestial fighter, the flash pauses before exploding into a burst.

    Special Forces Psycho Style 4:
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollAttack 3 - (3d6) (1, 6, 4) [11]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollDefense 3 - (3d6) (6, 3, 2) [11]

    Sadiyah
    :
    Investigator 3- Athelos Rising


  8. #318
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Around the 4th moon
    Posts
    1,203
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    *Rank 5* To save and protect his friends while exploring the world
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollDefend - (6d6) (5, 5, 4, 4, 5, 6) [29]
    Bravve Is pushed back by the explosion and he jumps follows the power of the force and lands a few meters back. Burned marks are covering his body but it did not do any real damage. "So, a traitor once more?" He sights.. His body so tired... His will is slowly fading.
    He then looks at Shinoko and dash forward.. At least he could be her shield.. She had the power to fight.. He the will to protect her. .. Now standing in front of her and say with a low voice.. "How mush longer can you continue?" ..
    (first three rolls are defensive for him, last 3 rolls are for protecting Shinoko.. If this is allowed))
    Last edited by Krivak; 03-11-2019 at 04:53 AM.

  9. #319
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Italy, Texas
    Posts
    2,249

    Default

    Shinoko and Bravve find themselves facing Bison, Seth, Gill, and Carl.

    [Threat Level set at 18.]

    Bison eats dirt again. This time he doesn't immediately hop back up. He slowly gets back to his feet and wipes away the blood from a large cut on his chin. He gets his fists up and starts slowly sliding forward, a little bit at a time. Seems he has figured things out. If swapping special moves only makes his opponent stronger, then he'll switch up his approach. Only very basic fighting with raw power behind it.

    Bravve runs away from Carl and toward Shinoko, but he crashes right into Seth, causing him to fall backward. Seth grabs one of Bravve's arms and yanks him up. Gill comes out of nowhere, landing on Bravve's other side and grabbing the other arm. They hold the big man's arms open while Carl strolls over.

    [Threat Lowered to 15.]

  10. #320

    Default

    Huffing out, staggering after that one, Shinoko's answer to Bravve comes as she pulls herself back to her feet. Where's... they're alone again. Bravve's grabbed behind her, and she can barely even lift her arms anymore. Her energy, weak licks of gold, is starting to lace through with black, becoming pointed, malevolent. Her vision swims as her pupils seem to ghost, shifting rapidly between slit and round.

    Keep fighting. Nobody else will help you. Nobody else will save you.

    But I can save him!


    One step forward toward Bison, hands swinging together as if clapping, and she throws twin balls of energy down, blasting herself backwards. Flipping in the air, she grabs the gorilla-man's shoulders, spinning above him as her arms move about in rotation, her feet swinging at the two men holding him. Energy flies off of the ends, to impact harder... and it's Chun Li she's borrowed from this time. "Spinning Bird Kick!!" Pushing off after the impacts, she stands to defend him now, arms slack at her sides. But she stands on one leg, her other pulled with her knee up. That's the stance for a Lightning Kick, facing down Carl.

    "... my name... is Shinoko Ryochikyu. I am of Japan, a ninja from birth. I am a practitioner of Kagamijutsu, the technique of mimicking a foe's own moves, and through my training with the Sennin, Oro, I have applied Senjutsu to its form. Thus am I the only true student of Senkagamijutsu, the Sage Art of Mimickry, and beyond all of it is true enlightenment. Before, I fought to achieve peace within myself. While I just... want to cry right now, get out of this sorry thing and into some actual clothes, eat something... I am fighting because there's nobody else. If I don't, everyone else fought for nothing. So you may batter my body with a hundred blows, assault my mind, and come at me all at once, bu-" A cough, blood spit onto the ground. She's got damage in there somewhere. And she wipes her mouth with her arm. "... but... I guarantee you will not win. You will get nothing you desire, because the will to fight, and live, can't be quantified in numbers. It comes from your soul, your very being, and mine is telling me that I'm taking someone down with me! So who wants to die first?!" The black yet lingers, but she still has control for now.

    Senkagamijutsu 4
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollAttack 4 - (4d6) (5, 6, 6, 5) [22]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollDefense 2 - (2d6) (4, 1) [5]
    Last edited by Theprettiestorc; 03-12-2019 at 03:52 PM.
    "A good speech should be like a woman's skirt: Long enough to cover the subject but short enough to keep people interested." -Winston Churchill

    The very Prettiest Orc avatar done by the talented Letty Wilson.








Page 32 of 36 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •